a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who'd help code for MackPro if it was maintained in some kind of source control?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

Who'd help code for MackPro if it was maintained in some kind of source control? Empty
PostSubject: Who'd help code for MackPro if it was maintained in some kind of source control?   Who'd help code for MackPro if it was maintained in some kind of source control? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:59 pm

Source control like GitHub and a few others would both help avoid losing the code but also speed things along as well.  Also we could setup a faster updater with it saving a few headaches.  Also it would mean if anyone is annoyed with how long it is taking could just fork it and try to help sending their idea up or fixes that the rest of us could look at before it went into the master branch.

In any event who'd be willing to help OutLaw if he went that route? 

Hint I'm one that would so that starts the list. Razz
Back to top Go down
SuzyDoodle

Member Title : Just some scrub

Who'd help code for MackPro if it was maintained in some kind of source control? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who'd help code for MackPro if it was maintained in some kind of source control?   Who'd help code for MackPro if it was maintained in some kind of source control? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 2:15 am

If I could code, yeah... :\
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

PostSubject: Re: Who'd help code for MackPro if it was maintained in some kind of source control?   Who'd help code for MackPro if it was maintained in some kind of source control? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 5:59 am

@suzy try reading the sticky thread by jackmoonward. It should help... a little bit anyways. I might actually "update" that with a bit more info, likes more archetypes, card types, pendulum scales, etc. Feel free to ask about anything you wanna know if it doesn't make sense Smile.

@storm A github where we can post our scripts while we wait for outlaw right? But the title says for mackpro so is there more, like updating mackpro while outlaw is MIA (kinda like now, haven't seen outlaw on here for a while and it's a bit worrying  pale).

In either case, if it's somewhat like card scripting I could try it.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: Re: Who'd help code for MackPro if it was maintained in some kind of source control?   Who'd help code for MackPro if it was maintained in some kind of source control? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:22 pm

Yep basically anything related to the game be it card scripting, game update functionality, AI ideas, etc.
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Who'd help code for MackPro if it was maintained in some kind of source control?   Who'd help code for MackPro if it was maintained in some kind of source control? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 10:07 pm

Question is how to get started I guess
Back to top Go down
SuzyDoodle

Member Title : Just some scrub

PostSubject: Re: Who'd help code for MackPro if it was maintained in some kind of source control?   Who'd help code for MackPro if it was maintained in some kind of source control? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:24 pm

TGAP-Trixie wrote:
@suzy try reading the sticky thread by jackmoonward. It should help... a little bit anyways. I might actually "update" that with a bit more info, likes more archetypes, card types, pendulum scales, etc. Feel free to ask about anything you wanna know if it doesn't make sense Smile.

I've been gone a bit ^^'
where is this thread located? ^^''
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Who'd help code for MackPro if it was maintained in some kind of source control?   Who'd help code for MackPro if it was maintained in some kind of source control? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 12:13 am

In any forum it'll be one of the top threads (stickied), called "custom card making tutorials (by jackmoonward)" but you've probably found it by now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who'd help code for MackPro if it was maintained in some kind of source control?   Who'd help code for MackPro if it was maintained in some kind of source control? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who'd help code for MackPro if it was maintained in some kind of source control?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1