a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MLP custom decks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

MLP custom decks Empty
PostSubject: MLP custom decks   MLP custom decks Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 8:29 pm

Mostly I'm just posting these in case ygopro crashes and I need to reinstall it so I don't have to reconstruct these decks Razz. But also if anyone was curious as to what to make with the mlp decks (I still have yet to use most of the cards available myself since most are splashable)

MLP- Fire (Swarm/Control (only with princess twilight)/troll opp cause they miss targets on the field)
IMG decklist:
Monsters
1x Princess Twilight Sparkle
1x King Timberwolf
1x Guilty (Used to be neverfree, also you should put guilty in every deck)
1x Faust (you only need 1 since you never want to draw him and same as guilty, put him in every deck)
3x Wildfire
3x Octavia Melody
2x Vinyl Scratch
1x Rarity, really nice to get rid of opps backrow the turn they set it so they have to waste another turn setting backrow
1x Fleur De Lis
2x Summoner Monk
2x Flitter & Clouchaser
1x Blood Hoof (put him in every deck, especially decks that love monsters in the gy, or you can call traps every turn with this deck because the only trap this deck runs, it doesn't matter if it's in the gy)
3x Timberwolf
1x Timberwolf Elite
1x Sunny Daze for lulzy otks
1x Spike just for Twilight

Spells
1x One Day of Peace
3x Flight of the Pegasi
Triple hoban Razz
1x Terraforming
2x MST
2x Timberial
2x Castle Canterlot

Traps
1x Temperance

Extra
1x Pony mech-75, "The Protector"
1x Mist Wurm
1x BRD
1x Goyo Guardian
1x Naturia Barkion
1x Number 104 (go into with Wildfire)
1x Ophion (go into with Wildfire)
1x Cairn
1x 103
1x Dolkka (go into with wildfire)
1x Bog Hydra (wildfire, but you can also make it the normal way)
1x 101
1x lavalval chain
1x cowboy
1x cerberus (first turn timberial, make this, revive it with castle canterlot if it dies)

MLP- S&S (Swarm/Synchro/Zone lockdown/Control)
IMG decklist:

Monsters
1x King Timberwolf
2x Big Macintosh
3x Applejack
1x Timberwolf Senior
1x Faust
3x Sweetcream Scoops
3x Apple Fritter
3x Timberwolf
1x Timberwolf Elite
1x Corrupted Timberwolf

Spells
1x One Day of Peace
3x Upstart Goblin
2x MST
3x Timberwolf Night
2x Ground Collapse
2x Timberwolf Grounds

Traps
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Ojama Trio
1x Torrential
1xCED
2 Wiretap
1x Solemn (you'll regain the lp anyways)

Extra
1x Timberwolf Enigma
1x The protector
1x Mist Wurm
1x scrap dragon (destroy your own equips from enigma)
1x Pony Mech-76, "Aftershock" (If you can keep him on the field after big macintosh has already grounded 2 zones, your opp can only use 1 monster zone. At that point, they can't do much, unless they draw the 7th one or something random)
1x BRD
1x Goyo
1x Barkion
2x Naturia Beast
1x Cairn
1x 103
1x 101
1x castel
1x lavalval chain

Mr. Ace (Stun)
IMG decklist:

Monsters
1x Guilty
1x Faust
2x Denko
2x Thunder Seahorse
3x Mr. Ace
1x Birdman (swap it out for something else, I thought it didn't activate, that's why I put it in)
1x Blood Hoof
1x The Blanks
1x Equespirit

Spells
1x One for One
1x one day of peace
3x upstart
1 terraforming
3x dark world dealings
3x duality
3x mst
3x burden of the mighty
2x luminous spark

traps (not recommended cause you'll kill mr. ace, but if you don't have him out yet, it's fine)
1x bottomless trap hole
3x reckless greed
1x torrential
1x CED
1x solemn

Extra
1x Tenebrous
1x ophion (tenebrous)
1x cairn
1x 103
1x merrowgeist (swap if for photon papilloperative if you want)
1x blackship of corn
1x 101
1x castel
1x dire wolf
1x paladynamo
1xexciton
2x lavalval chain
1x cowboy
1x rhapsody

Remember Tenebrous doesn't activate, but do remember if you want him out along with mr. ace, put him in defense mode, otherwise mr. ace self-destructs. And if you need to go into a rank 4 play from there, you can Very Happy.

Now for the more unfair decks xD
MLP- Radicals (Swarm/XYZ/Monster Removal)
IMG decklist:

Monsters
1x Trixie (mind crush effect now btw)
1x king timberwolf
1x vertumnus
1x guilty
3x void
2x revenant
2x lord occult
1x faust
3x the dealer
3x changeling grunt
1x blood hoof
3x timberwolf
1x timberwolf elite
1x equespirit

Spells
1x allure
1x one day
3x upstart
3x DWD
2x mst
2x timberial

traps
3x reckless greed (you an switch these out for traps like bth, compuls, solemn, they're not really needed)
1x Eradicator Epidemic Virus

Extra
1x Timberwolf Enigma
1x Tenebrous
1x the protector
1x goyo
1x Chaos Dyson Sphere (Preferably swap out for barkion, it doesn't really do much other than look cool)
1x dora
1x mirage fortress
1xbig eye
1x abyss supra (infinite "generic honest", as long as you can keep detaching tenebrous or abyss supra doesn't get negated)
1x gauntlet launcher (opp has 5 monsters? destroy them all. Opp plays yang zings?... well you can keep going if you want to exhaust their monsters/resources but you'll just miss a target if they have 2 out and can synchro into something. Just hope they don't make Yazi Razz... although then you can just have Tenebrous "exit" and go into mirage fortress to banish it I suppose)
1x pleaides
1x 103
1x 101
2x lavalval chain (very much possible to make 2 CHAINZ in 1 turn with 1 changeling grunt Razz)

Other notes
I was playing my qliphort ocg deck against this and the AI trolled me by summoning vertumnus. Even under skill drain I couldn't run it over lol. My scales were already set with assembler and scout so I couldn't place a carrier there just to boost my atk. That coupled with timberwolf senior, changeling grunt and tenebrous (skill drained though so no xyzs to deal with) was quite annoying to deal with.

MLP Sirens (Control/Maintaining Advantage/Ritual/Recycling Cards/Linear Search/Exhaust opponent's resources/Making your opp go minus with "costs" that don't minus you at all)
IMG decklist:

Monsters
1x guilty
1x faust
3x manju
1x djinn demolisher
1x djinn releaser
1x blood hoof (VERY nice in this deck because you can just shuffle whatever you sent to the graveyard back and get an effect for free essentially)
3x tour guide
2x scarm
3x aria blaze
3x adagio dazzle
3x sonata dusk

Spells
1x one day of peace
3x To the nines
1x terraforming
3x symphony of the sirens
2x mst
2x timberial (you can dump djinns, scarm, guilty)
2x siren rock (you can reuse spells with its gy effect, so you can add back terraforming to add this back immediately xD)

Traps
1x Aria of Anguish
2x Adagio of Allure
1x Sonata of Seduction
Yes, you plus off of these with Siren rock when they are shuffled into the deck from the GY, even though the GY effects are speed spell 2. Which is probably very unfair considering you don't go minus as a cost

Extra deck
1x Mirage Fortress (only possible with double aria, double sonata, or aria and sonata, adagio doesn't let either player ss from the extra deck)
1x cairn
1x 103
1x merrowgeist (I almost recommend swapping this for another dante, on the off chance you open REALLY bad... 9/10, maybe more, you won't with this deck)
1x blackship of corn (swap for another lavalval chain if you want)
1x 101
1x castel
1x lavalval chain
1x cowboy
1x rhapsody
1x alucard
1x leviair (revive banished djinns for use later)
1x dante (milling is very good in this deck, you can almost always reuse anything in your graveyard later, which is why if you want to run 2 of these, you can)
2x fortune tune (troll stalling xD)

Other notes
Even if you get vanity's when you attempt to ritual summon, you can add siren rock with the ritual spell. After that you can set a spell card, add any siren card, dump adagio if you haven't used her effect yet and if you haven't, pop an opps s/t with her to get rid of vanity's. And since you can activate spell cards the turn you set them (except quickplays)... yeah totez fair Very Happy. It's also not a bad idea to destroy your own s/t with adagio if you're not patient enough to let your opp destroy them for you (As long as aria isn't out since your set s/t can't be destroyed while she's out). Also that 1 card your opp draws off of to the nines? It may as well be a rental since they'll go minus trying to stop you. Still I may restrict to the nines to once per turn, although the real problem card might be siren rock.

As for the most unfair deck of them all
MLP- Pegasi (INSANE Swarm/Normal Summon Abuse/XYZ/Linear Search/Opp can't do ANYTHING... useful)
IMG decklist:

Monsters
1x guilty
2x bulk biceps (dead card if it's not added to your hand, DWD fodder if so. You plus so much that it doesn't matter if this card was never live)
1x gilda
3x rainbow dash
1x faust
3x thunderlane (I can add cards and you can't, lulz)
2x Lightning Dust (minor errata, you now destroy all special summoned monsters before SS it)
2x fluttershy (only important if you want to go into GE-101, otherwise swap out for something else. Heck you don't even need 2 of her tbh, you can swap her out for a royal guard)
1x Flitter & Cloudchaser (If I haven't mentioned, she now gets a boost for every pendulum card in either player's extra deck)
1x birdman (not really needed because of Ploomette but still nice in case you mess up or thunderlane gets negated)
1x blood hoof
2x derpy hooves (You only really need 1, but in case you face a macro cosmos deck, you definitely want 2)
1x equespirit

Spells
1x one day of peace
1x Skyride of the pegasi (not really needed anymore)
3x flight of the pegasi
3x upstart
3x DWD
1x foolish burial
2x mst
1x sonic rainboom (you can put 2 if you'd like, swap out a fluttershy of a bulk biceps for it, just don't abuse it or you'll open yourself up for an otk Razz)

Traps
1x bottomless trap hole
1x torrential
1x ced
1x solemn

Extra
1x Ploomette
1x Griffon Empire-101, "Glorious Dawn"
1x pony mech-78, grand pegasus (REALLY not necessary anymore since you'll usually have to discard cards during your end phase, besides if you can make this in this deck, you can also make 101... I'd recommend going for 101. You can swap out for stardust dragon or something better. I'd recommend pm-76, aftershock; still the same drawing effect but at least you lockdown zones.
1x the first griffon
1 cairn
1x 103
1x blackship
1x 101
1x zerofyne
1x castel
2x chidori
1x pegasi cheer girls
1x lavalval chain
1x cowboy

Notes: Open with thunderlane or flight of the pegasi or scoop. Well not really, but if you do open with thunderlane and get his effect off, you pretty much win. This does have a slightly higher "brick hand" ratio than the siren deck, but it's more op in the fact it doesn't let your opponent do anything.
Back to top Go down

MLP custom decks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1