a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mackpro for android

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

mackpro for android Empty
PostSubject: mackpro for android   mackpro for android Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:53 pm

hey guys been working on a modified ygopro app to have all of mackpros custom cards in it i will release soon but for now heres a couple screenshots

mackpro for android Screen10

mackpro for android Screen10
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
AoO

AoO

Member Title : Noob4ever

PostSubject: Re: mackpro for android   mackpro for android Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Cool^^
Will it be the recent Mackpro just for Android or will it also includes an update??
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mackpro for android   mackpro for android Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:18 pm

this one will have some extra cards that havent been added to main one cause of problems already known also decided to recode the whole launcher so i should be able to release a main update soon
Back to top Go down
Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

Member Title : Busy with high school sadly

PostSubject: Re: mackpro for android   mackpro for android Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:53 pm

I was gonna ask you if you could do this! Awesome! No more bad current PC handicap!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=364458
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

Member Title : Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: mackpro for android   mackpro for android Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:19 pm

I think before a new mack for the mobile, pc update would be better
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: Re: mackpro for android   mackpro for android Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:43 pm

Just wondering are you going to add the card editor of yours to MackPro?  This would solve a lot of problems some of us have been having and speed things up a bit. Smile Having it in the app version as well would help too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: mackpro for android   mackpro for android Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 11:22 pm

hopefully not more cards on android, cause im using apple so ill miss many things -__-
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mackpro for android   mackpro for android Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 3:12 am

lol sorry monsterslots it is for android only atm and also i am working on a pc update but have to recode most of the launcher which will be done soon also about the card manager yes i will be including a copy made for mackpro in the next update
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: mackpro for android   mackpro for android Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 4:06 am

outlaw1994 wrote:
lol sorry monsterslots it is for android only atm and also i am working on a pc update but have to recode most of the launcher which will be done soon also about the card manager yes i will be including a copy made for mackpro in the next update
Let me guess the reason you got to recode everything is because it wasn't there when you got everything back. Sad
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mackpro for android   mackpro for android Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:04 am

Sort of i never got it back im recoding on another computer i just bought
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: mackpro for android   mackpro for android Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 12:17 pm

hmm ok thats bad... hopefully gravity archetype will be in it ^^
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mackpro for android   mackpro for android Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 3:51 pm

uploading newest pc update now sorry to say gravity isnt in it as i tried to get this this one released with all the delays so didnt have time to recode them but i will promise to release gravity in the next update also be warned this is a big update(119mb) as it includes a new beta version of my card manager that should stop the not opening for some people also included are all he newest release cards like dds and a bunch of custom card from one of our affiliate sites
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mackpro for android   mackpro for android Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 3:52 pm

oh and one other thing i added a close button to the login box for when your not online
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: mackpro for android   mackpro for android Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:43 pm

Noticed something when trying to change the options through the options menu last update and that was it caused the game to crash.  I think the topic with what was happening is still floating around for you to have a look at. Smile
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mackpro for android   mackpro for android Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:51 pm

i aleady know and will fix in next upate as i said this was a rushed release
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: mackpro for android   mackpro for android Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:00 am

Noticed we still have that bug with the login menu where it likes to reopen the login menu rather than opening MackPro up, but still can get into the game after logging in and clicking the close button for the login menu though so maybe some code is misplaced somewhere? O_o

Also getting a System.IO.FileLoadException when starting up the Card Manager.  Card Manager starts up fine though. O_o
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: mackpro for android   mackpro for android Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:27 am

hmm... ok thats sad, so the after next update will be mid of next year or beginning?
cause only thing i would have liked in the nest update would be playing with the deck idea... so i just wait and dont need the next one Smile
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mackpro for android   mackpro for android Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:44 am

next update will be in a couple weeks now that i recoded the launcher
Back to top Go down
Hulkty

Hulkty

PostSubject: Re: mackpro for android   mackpro for android Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:39 pm

outlaw1994 wrote:
I've seen SO MANY posts about you saying you'd update, but I still can't tell when my requested cards will be added...
It's been over a year now.....
Back to top Go down
http://hulkty.deviantart.com
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: mackpro for android   mackpro for android Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 8:22 pm

Hulkty wrote:
outlaw1994 wrote:
I've seen SO MANY posts about you saying you'd update, but I still can't tell when my requested cards will be added...
It's been over a year now.....
Keep in mind he has a life too you know and he has to recode a lot of things right now too so you complaining is just going to make it take longer.

What would be nice is if he'd upload to GitHub so we could help out by forking the code and uploading our cards directly and other helpful changes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mackpro for android   mackpro for android Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mackpro for android

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1