a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom Cards of Other Players?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

cards - Custom Cards of Other Players? Empty
PostSubject: Custom Cards of Other Players?   cards - Custom Cards of Other Players? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:34 am

Would be nice to gather all these in a place we can find them.

What I'm talking about are completed packs of cards people have made for us to play with.  This way all we need to do is click a link or something to download them rather than hunting through who knows how many topics and posts to see what is finished and what isn't.
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

cards - Custom Cards of Other Players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Cards of Other Players?   cards - Custom Cards of Other Players? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 7:18 am

My guess would be, for here on the forums, to have one main topic with links to peoples' packs, categorized by archetype name or username, in the main post to be edited by well, whoever would volunteer to do that. People could post to say "Hey I updated my pack and here's the updated link", if the OP missed one, or if there's new packs to add.

It would be kind of annoying to constantly update that as people add new cards to existing packs or make new packs, but it would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down

Custom Cards of Other Players?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1