a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Apple of Discord

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteMage

WhiteMage

Member Title : Toon King

The Apple of Discord Empty
PostSubject: The Apple of Discord   The Apple of Discord Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:12 am

Here's a card I've been working on for a while. Tell me what you think about it.

The Apple of Discord The_ap13

You can special summon this card (from your hand) if there are no monsters on your side of the field. Once per turn, you can special summon one "Number C" or "Cxyz" monster from your extra deck, ignoring its summoning conditions, then, equip this card to that monster. The equipped monster's effects are negated and it cannot attack your opponent directly. Once per turn, you can increase or decrease the rank of the equipped monster by one, and if you do, you can only activate one spell card this turn. If this card is removed from the field, destroy the equipped monster. If the equipped monster is removed from the field, destroy this card.
Back to top Go down
RaiZZZ19

RaiZZZ19

PostSubject: Re: The Apple of Discord   The Apple of Discord Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:23 am

Nice one for Xyz Rank up support. cherry
Back to top Go down
WhiteMage

WhiteMage

PostSubject: Re: The Apple of Discord   The Apple of Discord Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:28 am

I'm also planning on making Eris, the Goddess of Chaos to go along with this as well soon, so look forward to that.  Smile
Back to top Go down
RaiZZZ19

RaiZZZ19

PostSubject: Re: The Apple of Discord   The Apple of Discord Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:38 am

Is that an anime card or your custom card? Can you also make rituals and support rituals. Those cards are not so many. Thanks cherry
Back to top Go down
WhiteMage

WhiteMage

PostSubject: Re: The Apple of Discord   The Apple of Discord Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:37 pm

It's a custom card I made, and I don't have any ideas for rituals or ritual support at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apple of Discord   The Apple of Discord Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apple of Discord

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mackpro :: MackPro :: Custom cards - Single cards-