a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Triangulon Borqueshaype

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torpzun

Member Title : TURBO MODE! STRAIGHT INTO A WALL!
Location : A place where the denizens wish they had some drugs.

Triangulon Borqueshaype Empty
PostSubject: Triangulon Borqueshaype   Triangulon Borqueshaype Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:51 am

Triangulon Borqueshaype XDkAo9a
2 Level 3 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard; your opponent sends 1 random card from their hand to the Graveyard.

I had made "Triangular Brokeshape" (as it was called originally) on DP to test if it was worth my time to make some cards because the site was acting all awkward and stuff, and this joke test card ended up sticking around after its predetermined use. Now, Rank 3s can eat your opponent's hand. Om nom nom.
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Triangulon Borqueshaype   Triangulon Borqueshaype Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:34 am

First thing that came to mind was Dark World but only, if I'm remembering right, broww is the only one that could pull this off and I don't think it special summons itself. what deck did you play this in? i'm not really seeing OP in this card at all. 1 for 1 and actually losing field presence in the first place just to detach for the effect is a helluva process to go through. clean card, just don't know where it'd be most useful though
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos
Torpzun

Member Title : TURBO MODE! STRAIGHT INTO A WALL!
Location : A place where the denizens wish they had some drugs.

PostSubject: Re: Triangulon Borqueshaype   Triangulon Borqueshaype Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:08 pm

Well, out of the "real" Yugioh cards, Inzektors might not care about the cost that much since they can equip an Inzektor from the hand or Graveyard when they're Summoned (or at least some of them anyway). But having no real experience of playing them, I'm not entirely sure if it'd work. Wind-Ups could potentially generate enough advantage to not care too much, so long as they have Factory. And with the existence of Tour Guide, Decks that don't really do many (if any) Rank 3s could technically tech her for this, but that's probably too much effort.

As for anything, that one archetype I posted in here likes to dump their monsters into the Grave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triangulon Borqueshaype   Triangulon Borqueshaype Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triangulon Borqueshaype

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mackpro :: MackPro :: Custom cards - Single cards-