a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Astral World - Field Spell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teanby

Teanby

Astral World - Field Spell Empty
PostSubject: Astral World - Field Spell   Astral World - Field Spell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:13 pm

Astral World - Field Spell Astral10

Each Player can Rank up Xyz Monsters without "Rank-Up" Cards. All Xyz Monsters gain 250 ATK for each Overlay Material they have. When a Xyz Monster is Destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special summon the Overlay Materials from the Graveyard and Banish the Xyz.

Please Comment on if u think its a good card or anything needs changing.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

Member Title : Busy with high school sadly

PostSubject: Re: Astral World - Field Spell   Astral World - Field Spell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:17 pm

you should have posted in in custom cards - single cards  since it is not scripted.

i'm not a fan of xyz so can't really comment on that. also i made your milenium eye's trick
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=364458
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Astral World - Field Spell   Astral World - Field Spell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:51 pm

ATK boost is pointless. Should probably be: All Xyz Monsters gain 500 ATK if you're going to keep a boost. The first effect is ok since both players can use it and a lot of people these days do use Xyz Monsters. The last should probably bring back 1 of the materials because a person could just re-Xyz Summon the same monsters again due to people usually having multiple copies. Ex:

P1: I Xyz Utopia!
P2: I activate Torrential Tribute!
P1: I Special Summon back the materials and do it again!
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos
Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

Member Title : Busy with high school sadly

PostSubject: Re: Astral World - Field Spell   Astral World - Field Spell Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:53 pm

i would agree with cane, unless people are using a dedicated XYZ deck, people will probably have at least 2 copies of each XYZ card, most even 3
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=364458
RaiZZZ19

RaiZZZ19

PostSubject: Re: Astral World - Field Spell   Astral World - Field Spell Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:03 pm

Very op. Should have a cost.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: Re: Astral World - Field Spell   Astral World - Field Spell Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:28 pm

RaiZZZ19 wrote:
Very op. Should have a cost.
Only thing close to OP on it would be its summoning effect but that is very debatable depending on the situation.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: Astral World - Field Spell   Astral World - Field Spell Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:40 pm

Wenn we say "Rank Up", do we mean making an Xyz a Cxyz, a Sxyz or simply summon a Xyz-Monster with a higher level?
There are multiple Rank Up-Methods, used by different "Rank Up"-Cards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
chaos2023

chaos2023

Member Title : I Do My Best Though I'm an Retired Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Astral World - Field Spell   Astral World - Field Spell Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:07 am

that card astral world is way too broken even for mackpro change the rank up effect to once per turn and change the atk gain to only 500 for all xyz material only once per duel change special summon to 1 or 2 monsters and theres more chance astral world will be added to mackpro atm it wont!
Back to top Go down
chaos2023

chaos2023

Member Title : I Do My Best Though I'm an Retired Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Astral World - Field Spell   Astral World - Field Spell Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:54 am

Change the rank up property or its permanently disapproved
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: Astral World - Field Spell   Astral World - Field Spell Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:48 am

Once per turn, during either players turn, each Player can special summon 1 Xyz Monsters by using 1 XYZ-Monster that is 1 level lower from either players side of the field as XYZ-Material (this counts as effect of a "Rank Up"-Card). All Xyz Monsters gain 250 ATK for each Overlay Material they have. When a Xyz Monster that was special summoned by this cards effect is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, banish it, and if you do, special summon the XYZ-Monster used as XYZ-Material for the banished monster from the graveyard and attach, from either players graveyard, cards to it up to the amount of cards required to normally XYZ-Summon the Monster as XYZ-Material.
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

PostSubject: Re: Astral World - Field Spell   Astral World - Field Spell Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:05 pm

nice vb but thats still a bit broken maybe something like this i reckon

Once per turn, the turn Player can pay 500 lifepoints to target 1 Xyz Monster they control; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 Xyz monster that is 1 or 2 Ranks higher, by using the target card as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to that target also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) All Xyz Monsters gain 250 ATK for each Overlay Material they have. When a Xyz Monster that was special summoned by this cards effect is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, banish it, and if you do, special summon the Xyz Monster used as Xyz Material for the banished monster from the graveyard and attach up to 2 cards from either players graveyard to it as xyz material.
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: Astral World - Field Spell   Astral World - Field Spell Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:21 pm

That looks great outlaw, but I would like to change it so that you can attach 3 cards, because some XYZ-Monsters need 3 Materials to activate their effect (some also need 4+, but those are most likely CXyz-Monster who require the normal Xyz anyway).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astral World - Field Spell   Astral World - Field Spell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astral World - Field Spell

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1