a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moeko Squad (In development)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuzyDoodle

Member Title : Just some scrub

Moeko Squad (In development) Empty
PostSubject: Moeko Squad (In development)   Moeko Squad (In development) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 2:53 am

Moeko Squad (In development) HZQX9tJ

I have them added into the game now I just need to code them, IF you want to help me speed up the process, you can help me code them, but I WILL be busy going through, and learning lua script to code them myself, so if you want to help, all you'll do is speed up the process (I won't complain either way.)

Moeko Squad (In development) KimLltH
(if you need me to type a certain one down so you can copy+paste I will, just ask.)
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

PostSubject: Re: Moeko Squad (In development)   Moeko Squad (In development) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:14 pm

They should be easy. If you figure out one, you can figure out all of them, at least for the 2 similar effects. The 3rd effects some of them have will require a bit of looking around for similar cards, but I'm sure you can do it.
Back to top Go down
SuzyDoodle

PostSubject: Re: Moeko Squad (In development)   Moeko Squad (In development) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:39 pm

that's what I thought X3
Back to top Go down
SuzyDoodle

PostSubject: Re: Moeko Squad (In development)   Moeko Squad (In development) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:44 pm

the problem is... I need to figure out the 1st one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moeko Squad (In development)   Moeko Squad (In development) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moeko Squad (In development)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1