a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im back and bringing you more archetypes in the future, but now… FILL IN THE BLANK BOXES DECK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

Member Title : Monsterslots

Im back and bringing you more archetypes in the future, but now… FILL IN THE BLANK BOXES DECK Empty
PostSubject: Im back and bringing you more archetypes in the future, but now… FILL IN THE BLANK BOXES DECK   Im back and bringing you more archetypes in the future, but now… FILL IN THE BLANK BOXES DECK Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:18 pm

a new deck idea, where the monster/spells/traps give other cards their effects (because their are the "Emptylines" that you have to fill out, and could also steal from your opponent… until now only 3 cards are ready so tell me what you think about it, and if you maybe have some ideas with what other effects i can fill out these empty blanks ^^

Im back and bringing you more archetypes in the future, but now… FILL IN THE BLANK BOXES DECK Create10

Im back and bringing you more archetypes in the future, but now… FILL IN THE BLANK BOXES DECK Create11

Im back and bringing you more archetypes in the future, but now… FILL IN THE BLANK BOXES DECK Create12

Upcoming cards soon, than ill present the hole deck as well ^^ 
Really looking forward to it and you hope you enjoyed it… Please give me a little feedback or some tips, also questions for this new playing mechanic will really helping me out to think about this idea by myself
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

Im back and bringing you more archetypes in the future, but now… FILL IN THE BLANK BOXES DECK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im back and bringing you more archetypes in the future, but now… FILL IN THE BLANK BOXES DECK   Im back and bringing you more archetypes in the future, but now… FILL IN THE BLANK BOXES DECK Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:20 pm

Bro... I'm confused xD.
Where do the stolen effects go? Only to the field spell? Or I'm guessing monsters in this archetype won't have their own effect so they'll have to take them.
For vanishing, it might be hard to check if you have cards with empty effects in order to activate it. I imagine the best way would be to give all emtpy line cards 3 emtpy lines, and have it check that you control a (empty line archetype) and less than 3 effects or something, but how to make it check that the cards have less than 3 effects onto them idk.
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: Im back and bringing you more archetypes in the future, but now… FILL IN THE BLANK BOXES DECK   Im back and bringing you more archetypes in the future, but now… FILL IN THE BLANK BOXES DECK Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:41 pm

this all works with a piece of paper with notice it down… but any ideas that i can put in the "Empty"-lines?
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

PostSubject: Re: Im back and bringing you more archetypes in the future, but now… FILL IN THE BLANK BOXES DECK   Im back and bringing you more archetypes in the future, but now… FILL IN THE BLANK BOXES DECK Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 6:44 pm

Not sure, I'm still confused
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: Im back and bringing you more archetypes in the future, but now… FILL IN THE BLANK BOXES DECK   Im back and bringing you more archetypes in the future, but now… FILL IN THE BLANK BOXES DECK Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 9:23 pm

yeah ^^ for me custom decks always should present a new play mechanic as all my custom decks do.
Maybe you'll understand if I'm done with this deck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im back and bringing you more archetypes in the future, but now… FILL IN THE BLANK BOXES DECK   Im back and bringing you more archetypes in the future, but now… FILL IN THE BLANK BOXES DECK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im back and bringing you more archetypes in the future, but now… FILL IN THE BLANK BOXES DECK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1