a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help with creating an awesome cheat card ;)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wuggyboo

Member Title : woop

Card - Help with creating an awesome cheat card ;) Empty
PostSubject: Help with creating an awesome cheat card ;)   Card - Help with creating an awesome cheat card ;) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:37 pm

I know this is totally unbalanced but I'm trying to lean to script...

I've created the Ultimate God Summon card :Card - Help with creating an awesome cheat card ;) 10000010

Description:
This card requires "Obelisk the Tormentor", "Slifer the Sky Dragon" and "The Winged Dragon of Ra" to be in your Deck and cannot be destroyed by trap or spell. 

Now I want it to Special summon those cards from my deck and protect them for one turn.

Now I need help scripting it..

This is what I've got
Code:
--Ultimate God Summon
function c1000000000.initial_effect(c)
   --Activate
   local e1=Effect.CreateEffect(c)
   e1.SetType(EFFECT_TYPE_ACTIVATE)
   e1.SetRange(LOCATION_DECK)
   e1:SetCode(
   e1:SetCost(c1000000000.spcost)
   e1:SetTarget(c1000000000.sptg)
   e1:SetOperation(c1000000000.spop)
   c:RegisterEffect(e1)
end

function c1000000000.spcost(e,tp,eg,ep,ev,re,r,rp,chk)
   if chk==0 then return e:GetHandler():IsAbleToGraveAsCost() end
   Duel.SendtoGrave(e:GetHandler(),REASON_COST)
end

function c1000000000.filter(c,e,tp)
   return c:GetCode()==10000000 and c:IsCanBeSpecialSummoned(e,0,tp,false,false) or c:GetCode()==10000010 and c:IsCanBeSpecialSummoned(e,0,tp,false,false) or c:GetCode()==10000020 and c:IsCanBeSpecialSummoned(e,0,tp,false,false)
end

function c1000000000.sptg(e,tp,eg,ep,ev,re,r,rp,chk)
   if chk==0 then return Duel.GetLocationCount(tp,LOCATION_MZONE)>-1
      and Duel.IsExistingMatchingCard(c1000000000.filter,tp,LOCATION_HAND,0,1,nil,e,tp) end
   Duel.SetOperationInfo(0,CATEGORY_SPECIAL_SUMMON,nil,1,tp,LOCATION_HAND)
end
function c1000000000.spop(e,tp,eg,ep,ev,re,r,rp)
   if Duel.GetLocationCount(tp,LOCATION_MZONE)<=0 then return end
   Duel.Hint(HINT_SELECTMSG,tp,HINTMSG_SPSUMMON)
   local g=Duel.SelectMatchingCard(tp,c1000000000.filter,tp,LOCATION_HAND,0,1,1,nil,e,tp)
   if g:GetCount()>0 then
      Duel.SpecialSummon(g,0,tp,tp,false,false,POS_FACEUP)
   end
end

Can you help me?
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

PostSubject: Re: Help with creating an awesome cheat card ;)   Card - Help with creating an awesome cheat card ;) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:35 pm

Could you maybe write the effect here? or enlarge the pic of the card? I'm not exactly sure what the effect is
Back to top Go down
wuggyboo

PostSubject: Re: Help with creating an awesome cheat card ;)   Card - Help with creating an awesome cheat card ;) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:35 pm

Special summon"Obelisk the Tormentor", "Slifer the Sky Dragon" and "The Winged Dragon of Ra"from your Deck and cannot be destroyed by summoned for 1 turn
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Help with creating an awesome cheat card ;)   Card - Help with creating an awesome cheat card ;) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 5:31 pm

Thing is, they get SENT TO the graveyard during the ep of the turn they're special summoned so protecting them from destruction through card effects (I assume is what you meant) does nothing really.

I know I have done a card that couldn't be removed from the field through any means except its own, which included being sent to the graveyard in any way (destroyed and sent to the graveyard included, as well as blackshipped), but I deleted it since its own effect would trigger every turn rather than after 3 turns like I wanted it.

For now I'd say check kris the crack of dawn for the cannot be destroyed by spell/trap effects, copy that, delete the count limit. This will be part of a function effect, not the main effect just so you know, so don't put it at the top. Check any normal spell for the activation effect. Looks like you tried to do some stuff manually and that's fine, I'd like to one day do that too but I can't cause I know I'll get a lot of error messages :S. I'd say check out solo: first movement for this.

Finally if you planned to do this with the actual cards and not the anime ones, it's impossible. Ra can't be special summoned, at all. Ignoring the summoning conditions won't work. It can work with the anime ones though.

Well, I'm not on the pc I usually do the cards on and I won't have it for another 2 days so I'll see what your response is in 3 days, if you're gonna change the effect Razz. Maybe not though, it does let you at least attack then you can call of the haunted them back I guess.
Back to top Go down
wuggyboo

PostSubject: Re: Help with creating an awesome cheat card ;)   Card - Help with creating an awesome cheat card ;) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:46 pm

Thanks for the tips!
I've re-based the card on Gavekeeper's spy for the summoning part. And yes, the sending to graveyard is annoying Wink But i've removed that form the anime cards for now Wink
And the Winged Dragon of Ra's ability does not activate when special summoned... Is there a way around that?
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: Re: Help with creating an awesome cheat card ;)   Card - Help with creating an awesome cheat card ;) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:48 pm

There is a way to prevent the sending to the grave part through a card effect but I forget what it is.
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Help with creating an awesome cheat card ;)   Card - Help with creating an awesome cheat card ;) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 10:08 pm

Oh mine wasn't through card effect, it was by any means Razz.

wuggy that's the problem when trying to do support for the anime cards. Some of them are glitched or just don't work. I usually never bother. More effort for one card and whatnot.

I can check it I guess or maybe request a fix for it on the ygopro forums.
Back to top Go down
Dark Wolf King

Dark Wolf King

Member Title : Dark Wolf King

PostSubject: These are some cards I Need help down grading    Card - Help with creating an awesome cheat card ;) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 3:06 pm

These cards I use in real life
I get them made but these are a little OP 
Need help down grading them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with creating an awesome cheat card ;)   Card - Help with creating an awesome cheat card ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with creating an awesome cheat card ;)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1