a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

Member Title : Monsterslots

Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)  Empty
PostSubject: Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)    Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:10 pm

I think its really funny to rely on luck in yugioh duels, but all existing cards were not that strong to see any play of them, so i thought of a little support (deck). I also included tokens.
So let me hear what you think of it... already tested it and works really good. 
I also used some pics of already existing anime cards, so pls dont complain about that (i can change, but thought they match pretty good).
Some cards are missing, ill add them later Smile

Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)  Playbo10

Playboard

Once per turn, you can roll a six sided die, and activate the effect equal to the dice result.
1: You lose 500 life points.
2: This turn all monsters you currently control gain 500 attack.
3: Search your Deck for a "Token"-card, and add it to your hand.
4: Search your Deck for a "Dice"-card, and add it to your hand.
5: Search your Deck for a "Coin"-card, and add it to your hand.
6: Skip your next turn.

Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)  Dice_a10

Once per turn, during either players tun, if you roll a die; you can roll an additional die.
Additionally you can negate 1 dice result.

Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)  Dicefu10

Roll a die and activate the effect matching the die result.
1: Choose 1 monster from your deck and put it in your grave.
2: Your opponent draw 1 card
3: Special summon 1 monster from your graveyard
4: Special summon 1 monster from your deck
5: Your opponent can special summon 1 monster from his grave
6: Draw 2 cards and send 1 card from your hand to the grave

Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)  Coin_p10

Coin protector
You can banish this card from your graveyard to toss a coin 2 times and apply the appropriate effect:
*2 heads: You draw 2 cards
*2 tails: Your opponent draw 2 cards
*1 head and 1 tail: Both players draw 1 card

Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)  Dice_a11

Dice Adventureres
If this card is summoned; Special Summon one "Dice"-Token for each monster your opponent controls (Type Warrior/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 1200/DEF 1700).
All "Dice"-Tokens get the following effect:
Once per turn, toll a six-sided die, your opponent lose lifepoints equal to the result x100.

Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)  Exodic10

Exodice

"Text to long, but add it if you want so/ interested in this archetype. But i think you can read it"

Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)  Jokers10

A coin and a dice for jokers advice
If this card is summoned, roll a dice. The ATK/DEF of this card is the result x400.
FLIPP: Toss a coin.
Tails: Shuffle2 cards from your grave in your deck, and draw 1 cards.
Heads: Banish 1 card in both players graveyard, if you can't, than the top card of the deck instead, face-down.
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

PostSubject: Re: Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)    Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:42 am

With some of the existing "luck" cards, you can probably break some of these, though these effects don't break too much ;p
And not sure how tokens will gain effects (dice adventurers), you would probably have to make it so you can roll a dice as many times as you have dice tokens and burn your opponent equal to the total (either one roll at a time or all and then burn damage).
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)    Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:22 am

yes this with effects from tokens was an idea, as always im thinking about new playing styles in yugioh in every of my custom decks, but it can be changed like you said
Back to top Go down
forntonio

Member Title : Fentomen

PostSubject: Re: Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)    Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:14 pm

Might wanna check out card grammar -> http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/301087-ocg-thread-common-terms-and-phrases-other-useful-tips/
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)    Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 6:09 pm

hahaha yeah i know xD
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: Re: Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)    Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 6:14 pm

lol if you think his are bad in the card grammar department you should see my Orb Lits. Razz XD
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

PostSubject: Re: Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)    Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 8:38 pm

hahaha xD yeah as long as the everybody understands the sense of the sentence its ok ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)    Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Support for the Lucky Decks (coins,dice)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1