a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duel Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EnvoyofTime

EnvoyofTime

Member Title : WhiteLusterSoldier:EnvoyofTime

Duel Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Duel Challenge   Duel Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:35 am

Anyone wanna duel against my Orichalcos Deck? or maybe Numeron Deck when I get it work? Either that or I can use a (custom) deck of your choice and vice versa
Back to top Go down
EnvoyofTime

EnvoyofTime

Duel Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel Challenge   Duel Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:01 am

Oh god. Numeron is so op i whipped all my opponents with Numeron. I even summoned Number C1000 :d
As for orichalcos, if i got shunoros/double gigas+kyutora/divine serpent out, you're screwed. Some noob tried using mirror force when i had orichalcos tritos lol.
Duel with the same deck Anyone?
Back to top Go down
EnvoyofTime

EnvoyofTime

Duel Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel Challenge   Duel Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:18 am

Ok so. I summoned Numeron Dragon with 105000 attack then the game crashes... and I am no longer able to use customs:(
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

Duel Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel Challenge   Duel Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:52 am

i'll enjoy dueling you. if you could join my 100,000 LP tag using customs, that'd be great as well. trying to find people that don't mind using or seeing OP cards, which is why I have it at 100,000. Have a hamachi group i can join of yours?
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

Duel Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel Challenge   Duel Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:53 pm

lol well haven't gotten my customs coded yet mainly because I'm still working on my Orb Lit Archetype's effects.  I've got my Yubel Deck up and running with more effects to bounce attacks back at people though. Razz
Back to top Go down
EnvoyofTime

EnvoyofTime

Duel Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel Challenge   Duel Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 4:41 am

I will once my cards are fixed, My computer is being repaired so the sh*t computer i'm using doesnt let me download card packer, or my cards. Also, how would the connection work?
Back to top Go down
EnvoyofTime

EnvoyofTime

Duel Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel Challenge   Duel Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 5:12 am

Alright managed to salvage my numeron and orichalcos cards, just gotta get hamachi and we're ready.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Duel Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel Challenge   Duel Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:03 am

If you want to avoid having that issue happen make sure you save all the files related to them so all you have to do is recopy the files back to where they should be. Smile
Back to top Go down
EnvoyofTime

EnvoyofTime

Duel Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel Challenge   Duel Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:50 am

my bs computer cant run mackpro. damnit
Back to top Go down
EnvoyofTime

EnvoyofTime

Duel Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel Challenge   Duel Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:11 am

ugh ok my (WORKING) computer is coming late tonight.
Back to top Go down
EnvoyofTime

EnvoyofTime

Duel Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel Challenge   Duel Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 7:12 am

Also, do you have the IP and Port of the duel?
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Duel Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel Challenge   Duel Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:53 pm

I had the one you gave me but I'm not sure if I'm able to connect.  It might be a Firewall issue but if that's the case I got no clue how to unblock the port. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Duel Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel Challenge   Duel Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duel Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1