a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I NEED THIS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
forntonio

Member Title : Fentomen

I NEED THIS Empty
PostSubject: I NEED THIS   I NEED THIS Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:33 pm

So. Can someone make this? Surprised

I NEED THIS Qlipho10
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

I NEED THIS Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED THIS   I NEED THIS Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 11:47 pm

so if they don't have any, you still get to add a card from your deck to your hand? i'm guessing it's so, because of the lack of 'then', right?
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

I NEED THIS Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED THIS   I NEED THIS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:59 am

lol lose the 0 from 20 making it 2 and the last effect from the card and it'll be fine. As for the rest of the OPness I think it can wait.
Back to top Go down
forntonio

I NEED THIS Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED THIS   I NEED THIS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:07 pm

"When the above effect resolves, you can add a card from Main Deck to hand" is what I mean.

Well, make the cards drawn 8, I guess. lol. This is just a card I wanna use against my friend, so if it's OP doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

I NEED THIS Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED THIS   I NEED THIS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:48 pm

You could break it into 2 cards so using both would get the same level of OPness but using either on their own wouldn't be as bad. Smile That's what I've been doing with my Orb Lit Archetype since there are some cards where the only way to limit them is to make them into several cards. Smile
Back to top Go down
forntonio

I NEED THIS Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED THIS   I NEED THIS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:20 pm

StormWing0 wrote:
You could break it into 2 cards so using both would get the same level of OPness but using either on their own wouldn't be as bad. Smile That's what I've been doing with my Orb Lit Archetype since there are some cards where the only way to limit them is to make them into several cards. Smile
Yes. Well I still need help with the script, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I NEED THIS Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED THIS   I NEED THIS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED THIS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mackpro :: MackPro :: Requests-