a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dimensional Thunder Sisters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Racer_33

Member Title : Racer_33

dimensional - Dimensional Thunder Sisters Empty
PostSubject: Dimensional Thunder Sisters   dimensional - Dimensional Thunder Sisters Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:54 pm

dimensional - Dimensional Thunder Sisters 98991             
While this card is in your Graveyard, double any damage you take from card effects. While Banished, negate all the effect damage you take. During your Standby Phase apply one of these effects:

*While Banished, pay 500 Life Points or shuffle this card into your Deck.

*While in the Graveyard, you can pay 500 Life Points to shuffle this card into your Deck.

I'm new to this and i'll accept any suggestion or help, also i'd like to use my cards on devpro someday Smile
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

Member Title : Noob4ever

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Thunder Sisters   dimensional - Dimensional Thunder Sisters Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:49 am

The Artwork is really cool and it is fitting in the concept of the card very well.
But I'm not really sure, whether this card is that useful. It shouldn't be in the graveyard, because you get doulbled LP effectdamage, so it would be a card, that it used with dimensional prison or mackrocosmos. If it is banished you don't get any effectdamage, which is pretty good against some decks, but sadly you have to shuffle it back into your deck after only 1 turn and even pay LP for that, that you have to search this card from your deck again.

You could try to change the effect in that way, that you can pay LP to special summon this card from your graveyard and have to pay LP to special summon this card when banished.
I think than it would be a really useful card, that can be also used for Tribute/ Synchro/ Xyz^^
Back to top Go down
Racer_33

Member Title : Racer_33

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Thunder Sisters   dimensional - Dimensional Thunder Sisters Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:38 am

Yeah your kinda right. I like the effect to special summon itself even though that could make it  OP unless it has some restrictions. Sadly what I'm trying to do is make support for "D.D" and "Dimension" cards. I have some cards that i'll post that will make this card useful in some ways. You'll see why it has that downside pretty soon.

I really like your appreciation and hope you'll see my new cards^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Thunder Sisters   dimensional - Dimensional Thunder Sisters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Thunder Sisters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1