a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

El Shaddoll Serwind

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WizRex

WizRex

Member Title : That's me

El Shaddoll Serwind Empty
PostSubject: El Shaddoll Serwind   El Shaddoll Serwind Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:03 am

El Shaddoll Serwind WSqsoBk

1 "Shaddoll" monster + 1 WIND monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. During either player's turn, when your opponent would activate a Spell or Trap Card, if you have a "Shaddoll" card in your hand: You can negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card, then send 1 "Shaddoll" card from your hand to the Graveyard. You can only use this effect of "El Shaddoll Serwind" once per turn. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Shaddoll" Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand.

Last edited by WizRex on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

PostSubject: Re: El Shaddoll Serwind   El Shaddoll Serwind Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:07 am

nice but all the real el shadolls have effs that revolve around special summoned monster i think an eff like this would be better
Must first be Fusion Summoned. During either player's turn, when your opponent Special summons a monster, if you have a "Shaddoll" card in your hand: You can return that monster to the hand then send 1 "Shaddoll" card from your hand to the Graveyard. You can only use this effect of "El Shaddoll Serwind" once per turn. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Shaddoll" Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand.
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
WizRex

WizRex

PostSubject: Re: El Shaddoll Serwind   El Shaddoll Serwind Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:23 am

outlaw1994 wrote:
nice but all the real el shadolls have effs that revolve around special summoned monster i think an eff like this would be better
Must first be Fusion Summoned. During either player's turn, when your opponent Special summons a monster, if you have a "Shaddoll" card in your hand: You can return that monster to the hand then send 1 "Shaddoll" card from your hand to the Graveyard. You can only use this effect of "El Shaddoll Serwind" once per turn. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Shaddoll" Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand.
Yeah, I know that all Shaddolls revolve about Special Summoning, I wanted to make something new because this kind of effect already have Egrystal. I don't have idea how can I change this effect to be better.
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: El Shaddoll Serwind   El Shaddoll Serwind Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:52 am

just have it send 1 shadoll from the deck to the grave. shi en can negate a spell or trap with no cost each turn, so having this sending a shadoll wouldn't be hurting the card at all.
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos
WizRex

WizRex

PostSubject: Re: El Shaddoll Serwind   El Shaddoll Serwind Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:56 am

cane_63106 wrote:
just have it send 1 shadoll from the deck to the grave. shi en can negate a spell or trap with no cost each turn, so having this sending a shadoll wouldn't be hurting the card at all.
So I should keep the Spell/Trap negation effect and give a cost to send 1 Shaddoll from your Deck?
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: El Shaddoll Serwind   El Shaddoll Serwind Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:28 am

"Once per turn, when your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card, you can send 1 'Shaddoll' monster from your deck to the Graveyard to negate its activation and destroy it."
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Shaddoll Serwind   El Shaddoll Serwind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

El Shaddoll Serwind

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1