a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demon's Lock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WizRex

WizRex

Member Title : That's me

Demon's Lock Empty
PostSubject: Demon's Lock   Demon's Lock Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 8:02 am

Demon's Lock C0zOpfJ

Discard 1 card to target 2 face-up monsters; both targets cannot be used as Material for Xyz, Synchro or Fusion Summon. When both targets leave the field, destroy this card. You can only control 1 face-up "Demon's Lock". While this card is in your Graveyard, during either player Main Phase: You can banish this card and pay 500 Life points to target 1 face-up monster; that target's Level/Rank becomes 1.
Back to top Go down
WizRex

WizRex

Member Title : That's me

Demon's Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Lock   Demon's Lock Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 2:34 pm

Any Comments or Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

Demon's Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Lock   Demon's Lock Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 2:45 pm

seems pretty good honestly i like cards like these that have a bonus effect in the grave but overall seems balanced so i like it good work
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

Demon's Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Lock   Demon's Lock Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 2:58 pm

It seems like a good card to me: You block your opponents extra deck a bit and then can screw it up one time from the graveyard. I like it, actually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
Sponsored content

Demon's Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon's Lock   Demon's Lock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon's Lock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1