a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alien support (what I have managed to do myself (aka not much (I hope this is the right section....)))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

Alien support (what I have managed to do myself (aka not much (I hope this is the right section....))) Empty
PostSubject: Alien support (what I have managed to do myself (aka not much (I hope this is the right section....)))   Alien support (what I have managed to do myself (aka not much (I hope this is the right section....))) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:29 pm

I just found someone who alsocreated a few ustom cards and thought to myself: Why not try scripting them too (with slight changes)?
However, being as unsure as I am, I left 1 card to my normal thread.

E.T. Alien Curse
LV 3 DARK/Reptile Effect
500/1500
When this card is removed from the field, target 1 face-up monster with A-Counters, destroy it and inflict damage to your opponent equal to ATK of that monster. You cannot conduct your battle phase the turn you activated this effect. (If a monster with an A-Counter battles an "Alien" monster, it loses 1000 ATK and DEF for each A-Counter during damage calculation only.)

Spoiler:

E.T. Alien Space Invader
LV 4 Light/Reptile Effect
1800/500
When this card is normal summoned, special summon 1 "Alien" monster from your hand. (If a monster with an A-Counter battles an "Alien" monster, it loses 1000 ATK and DEF for each A-Counter during damage calculation only.)

Spoiler:

E.T. Alien Injector
LV 4 Light/Reptile Effect
1600/1200
Once per turn: You can place 1 A-Counter on 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. (If a monster with an A-Counter battles an "Alien" monster, it loses 1000 ATK and DEF for each A-Counter during damage calculation only.)

Spoiler:

E.T. Alien Guardian
Light/Reptile Effect LV 4
1000/1600
FLIP: Place 2 A-Counters on all face-up monsters in your opponent controls. (If a monster with an A-Counter battles an "Alien" monster, it loses 1000 ATK and DEF for each A-Counter during damage calculation only.)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
WhiteMage

WhiteMage

Member Title : Toon King

Alien support (what I have managed to do myself (aka not much (I hope this is the right section....))) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alien support (what I have managed to do myself (aka not much (I hope this is the right section....)))   Alien support (what I have managed to do myself (aka not much (I hope this is the right section....))) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:26 pm

I have to ask 1 thing about these cards. Why is the atk and def reduction for each a-counter 1000 instead of 300 like other aliens?
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: Alien support (what I have managed to do myself (aka not much (I hope this is the right section....)))   Alien support (what I have managed to do myself (aka not much (I hope this is the right section....))) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:31 pm

It is because the E.T.-Subtype is focused on using Planet Pollutant Virus and using straight forward beatdown until it PPV expires. In general, th E.T.-Subtype is quite damage focused compared to other aliens.
Back to top Go down
WhiteMage

WhiteMage

Member Title : Toon King

PostSubject: Re: Alien support (what I have managed to do myself (aka not much (I hope this is the right section....)))   Alien support (what I have managed to do myself (aka not much (I hope this is the right section....))) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:59 pm

how about an effect like this for them then? this is just a suggestion though. "If this card is removed from the field by a card effect, you can distribute a-counters equal to its level anywhere on the field." This way, it can be used in tandem with "a" cell scatter burst or PPV.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: Alien support (what I have managed to do myself (aka not much (I hope this is the right section....)))   Alien support (what I have managed to do myself (aka not much (I hope this is the right section....))) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:14 am

I just added a card like that to my scripting in progress collection, called "E.T. Alien Quickdraw". It's only a once per turn effect from it, but should be sufficient I believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien support (what I have managed to do myself (aka not much (I hope this is the right section....)))   Alien support (what I have managed to do myself (aka not much (I hope this is the right section....))) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien support (what I have managed to do myself (aka not much (I hope this is the right section....)))

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1