a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From the depths of YGOPRO...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

From the depths of YGOPRO... Empty
PostSubject: From the depths of YGOPRO...   From the depths of YGOPRO... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:47 pm

Hey there.
The following cards are custom cards made by the YGOPRO-Community. All rights go to their respective owners. There are pictures and scripts.

From the depths of YGOPRO... T1Jg9Ib

2 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn: detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to select up to 2 of your opponent’s empty Spell/Trap card Zones. The selected zones cannot be used as long as this card is on the field.

Spoiler:

From the depths of YGOPRO... BT2go0u

2 Level 2 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card during your opponent Draw Phase; your opponent goes directly to the End Phase.

Spoiler:

From the depths of YGOPRO... K9PYJeB

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all Spell/Trap Cards cannot be activated. The effects of all face-up Spell/Trap Cards are also negated. This card gains 1000 ATK for each card on the field. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your hand or Graveyard, except "Dew-Lit Chubbug".

Spoiler:

From the depths of YGOPRO... K3Q5mQk

This card must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending 1 Level 1 Tuner Monster and 1 Level 12 non-Tuner Monster from either side of the field to the Graveyard and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card's Special Summon cannot be negated. This card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects and cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card attacks, all of your opponent's monsters are shuffled back to their Deck at the start of the Damage Step. Destroy this card if this card is in face-up Defense Position.

Spoiler:

From the depths of YGOPRO... P2UNTtR

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Night Light" you control. This card's Special Summon cannot be negated. This card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. You cannot Normal Summon any monster. Neither player can Special Summon or Set any monster. Your opponent can only Normal Summon monsters in Attack Position. All monsters your opponent control must attack this card if able. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, return all cards from the field and in Graveyards to the Decks. You can only control 1 "Chaos Guardian - Night Light".

Spoiler:

EDIT: On 1 card there were missing ATK/DEF, so I just thought them up.
EDIT2: Here is a whole bunch of apparently forgotten cards: http://www.mediafire.com/download/etagtbi36vm15x3/UAM+Custom+Cards.zip

From the depths of YGOPRO... W697a

Each time a XYZ-Type monster(s) is Special Summoned, inflict 300 damage to your opponent.

Spoiler:

From the depths of YGOPRO... Ji1jeo

Detach 1 Xyz Material from an opponent monster.

Spoiler:

From the depths of YGOPRO... Fvcvw5

1 Fiend-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can discard 1 card from your hand to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect, and destroy that card.

Spoiler:

From the depths of YGOPRO... 2941aj7

This card is used to Ritual Summon "The Reaper". You must also Tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal 8 or more.

Spoiler:

From the depths of YGOPRO... P0ot0

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Reapel's Calling". Each time this card destroys an opponent's monster and sends it to the Graveyard as a result of battle, increase the ATK of this card by 200 points. At the end of the Damage Step, if this card attacked or was attacked: You draw 1 card.
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, draw 2 card.

Spoiler:

EDIT3: Here is another big card pack. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36077861/cards/Searing%20Rift.zip

Last edited by VB99 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
AoO

AoO

Member Title : Noob4ever

PostSubject: Re: From the depths of YGOPRO...   From the depths of YGOPRO... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:57 pm

The effects are pretty originally especially the Level 1 Synchro monster ^^
But I have to say that the effect of number 77 is just too strong XD
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: From the depths of YGOPRO...   From the depths of YGOPRO... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:04 pm

Well, like I said, they aren't my cards (and I kinda feel sad that 52 wasn't my idea^^°).

About Number 77, the original creator apparenty wanted to put a condition in there, however, the script was unfinished (as in, there was no actual function to the condition), so I simply took it out.

More of these forgotten cards are to come!
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: Re: From the depths of YGOPRO...   From the depths of YGOPRO... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:25 pm

lol just goes to show that people think up lots of cards all the time.
Back to top Go down
Torpzun

Member Title : TURBO MODE! STRAIGHT INTO A WALL!
Location : A place where the denizens wish they had some drugs.

PostSubject: Re: From the depths of YGOPRO...   From the depths of YGOPRO... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Ahhh, #52 already exists, as a giant enemy crab with a weak spot. Anyway, it's alright, but has the potential to seal off Spells/Traps, and pretty much limit your opponent to only using monsters if they can't get around it in a turn.

#77 is, of course, broken without whatever condition the user was trying to put on it. And even then, it may be broken since you skip two of your opponent's turns. For it to be balanced, it would need to detach both materials for the turn skip, have a good enough condition, and lose some of its huge DEF.

Chubbug has way too much potential to powerhouse. It gains 1000 ATK for every card on the field, and it's very easy for it to hit 4k without even trying. Plus, with it shutting down Spells and Traps (shutting off two of the three kinds of Maindeck cards from use is pretty bad design, and Shock Master is living (dead) proof of that), you it becomes very impossible to stop any OTK whatsoever unless you just so happen to have Gorz, Trag, Battle Fader, or Swift Scarecrow in your hand (and Gorz is dead if you have a backrow card... which you can't even activate). AND THEN, THEN, it's a free one-sided Monster Reborn. That can only be stopped by like only one card that isn't even ran. Like, what the hell?

Night Light is really difficult to get out, because it's really hard to get any Level 12 out (except maybe Quasar), and isn't really worth the effort. You can bounce your opponent's entire frontrow back into the Deck with a monster that can't be affected by anything your opponent throws at it and also can't die, but it lets your opponent practically attack you directly regardless of your field. It's pretty decent, but the effort needed argues otherwise.

That said, the Chaos form of it is actually worse than the original version, in addition to being even harder to Summon and a complete dead draw until then (and then, if you don't draw it, you can't use it at all).

Anti Xyz Cannon deals very little damage. Even against a Deck that puts an Xyz on the board, uh, maybe twice per turn, you would need three turns to churn out 1800 damage. If both Decks Xyz quickly and furiously, it could probably let you win in one less attack than you would have normally, but most of the time you wouldn't need it. It's just really underwhelming.

Anti Xyz Material is also very lackluster for its effect. At its very best, it's a specific Breakthrough Skill against Xyzs that have to detach 2 materials (Laggia, Castel, 101, etc.) or monsters that already used their effect once. And you have to activate this before they even use their effect or else it won't do jack. Now, compare that to Breakthrough Skill, who can be chained to the effect, works against any Xyz Monster using its effect (not just Castel/101/1-mat-left monsters), their effects that don't even require a detach, and the effects of monsters that aren't even Xyz Monters. AND THEN, you can banish it from your Graveyard for a free Quick-Play negation during your turn to shut off problems like Moralltach, Midrash, and so on.

Then there's Hell Fire Dragon, is a Level 8 Synchro for Decks with Fiend Tuners who is Herald of Perfection. Even if it would be balanced, it's still stupid in the same way Herald of Perfection is. You just have to pour your resources out over this monster.

Reaper is pretty neat, actually. The ATK boost is lackluster, but it lets you climb to, and then over, the 3k barrier (still lackluster though), and the draw 2 effect shouldn't go off very often since destroying monsters with such huge ATK by battle is rare. However, every time it battles, you get a new card, which is really helpful considering Ritual Decks tend to have spend a LOT on their Rituals, even with ARA.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: From the depths of YGOPRO...   From the depths of YGOPRO... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:14 pm

Yeah, I know. I wouldn't wonder if Heraldics would put a #52's in their extra deck, since they can attach new XYZ-Mat. using eagle.

I think, from the description from the creator, that the condition was that you didn't summon, set or activate from your hand the turn before you use the effect, but ofc, I can't be sure about it.

Chubbug is OP for the purpose of being OP, I guess... I mean, even it's creator said it's OP...

The XYZ-card are pointless, I know, but like Chubbug, I put them here so one can simply see these cards. I mean, they were on site 29 on the YGO-Pro Project Forum.

And yeah,Hell Fire Dragon is... I guess his creator thought it was unfair that he Herald is only aviable for Fairys... Dunno^^°

I myself don't know about the reaper... I mean, you do get a free draw... together with the djinns, you don't even loose that much advantage... Like I said, I'm not completely sure about it^^
Back to top Go down
Torpzun

Member Title : TURBO MODE! STRAIGHT INTO A WALL!
Location : A place where the denizens wish they had some drugs.

PostSubject: Re: From the depths of YGOPRO...   From the depths of YGOPRO... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 2:11 am

Well, with Presider, it's pretty much a Pot of Greed on a kill. It's perfectly fine. Non-Gishki Ritual Decks just can't really hold their own very well, and that's not going to break them.
Back to top Go down
Marc1

PostSubject: Re: From the depths of YGOPRO...   From the depths of YGOPRO... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:16 pm

I was the one who came up with Number 77: The Wicked Clown and yes it is very broken especially if you get it on the field on the first turn! I agree the Def  is a little high especially for a Rank 2. Maybe 1900? I originally posted it as I couldn't get the script to work. Thanks VB99 for fixing it!

There was no condition to the card. It was just one of those amateur copy & paste error.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: From the depths of YGOPRO...   From the depths of YGOPRO... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:50 pm

New (old) cards:

From the depths of YGOPRO... XqXw5oD

The effect of this card is that number cards cannot be destroyed by battle exept with other number monsters and also that you can play monsters in face-up defense mode.

Spoiler:

From the depths of YGOPRO... Beyon_D

3 level 10 monsters
You can also xyz summon this card by using a "Destiny HERO - Plasma" you control as a xyz material. This card is unaffected by your opponent's cards. Negate the effect of all face-up monsters your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can detach 1 xyz material to target 1 monster your opponent controls; equip that target to this card, and this card gains ATK equal to ATK of that monster. This card name is treat as "Destiny HERO - Plasma" when face-up on the field.

Spoiler:

From the depths of YGOPRO... 12345610

I have no clue lol.

Spoiler:

From the depths of YGOPRO... PlantillaZork

Zork
This card is treated as a Fiend-Type monster. This card cannot be Normal Summoned except by Tributing 3 monsters, including at least 1 "Gravekeeper's Heretic". The Normal Summon of this card can't be negated. Control of this card cannot switch. Your opponent cannot tribute this card. If this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, it's sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. This card is unaffected by the effects of Spells, Traps and monsters. This card only can be destroyed by battle by "The Creator God of Light, Horakhty" (original name). Along that Yami is on the field, this card gains 300 ATK for each DARK monster on the field or in either player's Graveyard. ● During either player's turn, your can pay half your Life Points to make any damage you take this turn 0. ● When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard as a result of battle, inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the original ATK of the destroyed monster.

Spoiler:

The formating of Zork is kinda strang though...
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

PostSubject: Re: From the depths of YGOPRO...   From the depths of YGOPRO... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:32 pm

Wouldn't it be more suitable if the Zexal Rulez card has a effect that remembers to shining draw??
The first effect is sadly similar to numbers wall :/
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: From the depths of YGOPRO...   From the depths of YGOPRO... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:41 pm

Yeah, I know right?
Hmm... maybe I'll invent something like "Tag Force rulez" to cover it using the destiny draw X'D
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

PostSubject: Re: From the depths of YGOPRO...   From the depths of YGOPRO... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:46 pm

Oh I'm having flashbacks when I hear destiny draw *_*'
It was so annying if sb. in tagforcde beated the crap out of you because of destiny draw XD
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: From the depths of YGOPRO...   From the depths of YGOPRO... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Well, shining draw isn't much different, excep that the card doesn't even need to be in your deck... but that would be far too OP X'D
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

PostSubject: Re: From the depths of YGOPRO...   From the depths of YGOPRO... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Yeah XD
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: From the depths of YGOPRO...   From the depths of YGOPRO... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 9:56 pm

"Shinind Draw!"... "I summon Cyber Stein"

... Oh god please no X'D
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

PostSubject: Re: From the depths of YGOPRO...   From the depths of YGOPRO... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 9:59 pm

haha Smile
indeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the depths of YGOPRO...   From the depths of YGOPRO... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the depths of YGOPRO...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1