a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dye2556

Member Title : Just a passing man

My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set Empty
PostSubject: My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set   My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:19 am

I posted this set on the YGOPro forum for a while. I think I should post it to this board too.
Link Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1t73a98acnmgi9e/Pendulum+Ver+Final.zip
If you want to see the background story of this set and sample deck recipe, please go to this link
http://www.ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/8384/My-First-Pendulum-Custom-Cards-Set-----Update-8-5-2014-Ver-Final#post50997
--------------------------------------------

Pendulum Warrior:

Guardian Goddess:

Void:

Spell:

Trap:

And 1 bonus card (no preview)
--------------------------------------

Also for the post in Mackpro board, I add 1 extra card which very powerful. (Normally, I plan to add this card in my limited set (I stop release this set now, sorry))

Extra:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tddx73ui63wdut1/REBORN.zip

NOTE:
- The prevent destroy effect from battle and effect of Mariaveil are separate effects. So you can use both of them in the same turn.
- The effect to prevent effect of Mariaveil and Decolate Dragon can be activated during chain, has effect cover you monster field, and last until the next chain start.
- If Inferno Pit Demon is in your Pendulum Zone, the banish effect of Phantom Genesis Dragon and Phantom Apocalypse Dragon cannot be activated, since their target range also cover your field.
- The Special Summon effect of Phantom Apocalypse Dragon can summon both player's monster, you can also activate this effect even if there is no monster in target zone. Because it can Special Summon the Xyz Material that you just detach as cost.
- Shana's effect to Special Summon herself can be activated when destroyed from Pendulum Zone. If this card is destroyed during chain that it activated, the Special Summon effect isn't activated (because it isn't in Pendulum Zone yet). Also, you can use this effect even if you don't have Pendulum Monster in your deck (it's effect, not cost).
- Guardian Goddesses destroy replace effect is MUST DO.
- You can Special Summon "Void's Avatar 3" or "Phantom Genesis Dragon "REBORN"" by using "Secret Summoning Arts". (If you are lucky enough)
- I don't know why but it's seem you can't activate "Blessing of Dragon God" if both player have "Decolate Dragon" on the field. (Maybe because unique effect?)
- "Blessing of Dragon God" effect also prevent itself.

Last edited by dye2556 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
overcold_ice

overcold_ice

Member Title : Overfrost!

PostSubject: Re: My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set   My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:51 am

VERY LONG . . . O_O

Can you group them somehow? Not everyone want to read them in that order (which is hard to stay reading for me).
Though, I read some, and this is my only comment: NO to those generic Pendulum supports. (Let me explain. I only read a bit of those cards, and I found 3 super pendulum supports, 'add 1 Level 4 or lower', 'add ANY 1 pendulum monster', 'add ANY 1 pendulum monster from grave/extra'. This is HELL . . .)
Back to top Go down
dye2556

PostSubject: Re: My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set   My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:14 am

Since I create this set as purpose on "playing deck of full pendulum", so I create most support card to support any pendulum monster. And for the long, you will understand if you go the original post. I update this pack 4 times before it's completed. (Also card shown alignment came from original post too.)
Back to top Go down
overcold_ice

overcold_ice

PostSubject: Re: My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set   My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:35 am

At the very least, you definitely need to organize them. Putting some spoiler tags help (a lot).
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: Re: My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set   My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:17 pm

overcold_ice wrote:
At the very least, you definitely need to organize them. Putting some spoiler tags help (a lot).
Agreed separate them by card type with spoiler tags so we can read them easier. Smile
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

Member Title : Noob4ever

PostSubject: Re: My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set   My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:11 pm

Amazing artworks^^
Have you already tested your deck or rather your card, 
they seem a bit too OP for me maybe I'm wrong XD

Then I have 2 question related to your cards:
1.Where did you make the pendulums (which programm or website)??
2.Why are your synchro cards yellow??
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set   My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Personally, I don't have anything against these cards...
Maybe, just maybe, you could add some filters for the searchers, but other than that, I really like your cards^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
overcold_ice

overcold_ice

PostSubject: Re: My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set   My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:14 pm

AoO: Pendulum cards can only be made by using Photoshop/GIMP Templates atm. There's someone in ycm (Zextra) that already made a pretty much perfect one for it.

VB99: Seriously though, adding ANY pendulum cards for free is totally OP (see Reinforcement of the Army). From grave might be fine, as they will (most probably) rarely hit the grave anyway. But from the deck, ANY pendulums . . . . . NO. How can you say that you have nothing against those cards?
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set   My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:23 pm

Like I said, I'd add filters^^
I more meant the general idea of the archtypes and the lore revolving around them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
AoO

AoO

PostSubject: Re: My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set   My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:24 pm

overcold_ice wrote:
AoO: Pendulum cards can only be made by using Photoshop/GIMP Templates atm. There's someone in ycm (Zextra) that already made a pretty much perfect one for it.
Ok, thanks. Now I know what I can do in my holidays XD
Back to top Go down
dye2556

PostSubject: Re: My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set   My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:07 pm

I already sort the card pics.

Of course I test all cards. The strength of my deck is on par or above most meta decks. However, there are 3 cards which I created to be overpower on purpose, Void, Golden Warrior of Miracle, and Phantom Genesis Dragon "REBORN". You will understand the reason for Void and Golden Warrior of Miracle if you read my background story. For REBORN, it's the card that I planed to add in my "limited set" (which is set of OP cards).

AoO:1. I use Magi Set Editor. However, you need to install pendulum template.
       2. Because I used special template not synchro template.
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

PostSubject: Re: My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set   My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 pm

ok, thank you^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set   My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Pendulum Custom Cards Set

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1