a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to having crashes again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

Back to having crashes again. Empty
PostSubject: Back to having crashes again.   Back to having crashes again. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 5:45 pm

ugh and I thought I got past this issue too.  Went to change some settings and the thing starts crashing again.  Also the YGOPro of yours is griping about needing an update. Sad
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

PostSubject: Re: Back to having crashes again.   Back to having crashes again. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:00 pm

ik but i cant release an update atm as for some reason my servers have gone down if there still down in 2 days i will release a manual update
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: Re: Back to having crashes again.   Back to having crashes again. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:51 pm

Don't seem to be getting anything for updating yet.  Also could you add a Close button to the login menu itself?  Reason being is some people might not like having to login just to exit the game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to having crashes again.   Back to having crashes again. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to having crashes again.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1