a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkness Begins...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

Darkness Begins... Empty
PostSubject: Darkness Begins...   Darkness Begins... Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:41 pm

Taking a break from mlp cards (still have a few more to update my pack with, so I'll do that when I can be bothered xD), I've started on a... pack. Not archetype, just a pack of cards for random support, however all (or most, not sure yet) will share a theme. That is, fusions without polymerization, requiring tributes to summon.
If you've used Chimeratech Fortress Dragon... kinda like that. Except they require the levels to be equal or greater, kinda like ritual summons. You can check these examples if that's still too confusing; I don't really think I explained it right anyways.

Fantasia Prima Dark Guardian:

Dark Divine Phoenix:
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

Darkness Begins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins...   Darkness Begins... Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:04 pm

Kinda seems like synchro to me... just way more complicated...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

Darkness Begins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins...   Darkness Begins... Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:30 am

VB99 wrote:
Kinda seems like synchro to me... just way more complicated...
Seen this type of Fusion before, if I remember right it is called Contact Fusion in the show.  Rather than use Polymerization you simply fuse with material on your field or in this case both sides.
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

Darkness Begins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins...   Darkness Begins... Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:43 am

Yeah, but I don't think they ever tell you what happens to the fusion material monsters in the anime. In the actual game, they're shuffled into the deck. That's why I mentioned Chimeratech Fortress Dragon; it's the closest thing I could think of. There's others that don't require poly that require some other form of cost, and from what I've seen, there's really only 3 types so far. Contact which shuffles into the deck (E heroes, Glad Beasts), banishing cards you control (VWXYZ) and sending them to grave as costs (Chimeratech). Chimeratech's sending to grave cost is the closest thing to tributes. I do want them to be tributes at one point and not sending to the GY, just in case of that new e hero/macro cosmos/d fissure/the banishers.

Here's what I have so far.

Fantasia Prima:

Just need to figure out how to get it to check the levels of the monsters and make them add up to whatever the text requires (in this case 8 ) and changing the cost to tributes which seems overly complicated. This does actually work and you can stop at 2 if you want, or go further. Not that there's a point to using more than 2 atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darkness Begins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Begins...   Darkness Begins... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness Begins...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1