a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom banlist?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

Custom banlist? Empty
PostSubject: Custom banlist?   Custom banlist? Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:08 am

Is it needed?
If yes, what should be done?
Any ideas?
Any recommended cards to put on the list?

Tell me your thoughts!

Greetings
VB99

EDIT: Is there really no actual interest?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
AoO

AoO

Member Title : Noob4ever

Custom banlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom banlist?   Custom banlist? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:15 pm

The problem is that we don't know all custom cards (or it is at least my problem XD)

As far as I can see in the SQlite database there are lots of custom cards which neither I nor propably other people played so far^^'

It would be cool if outlaw adds a function in the search index of mackpro to find all custom cards Smile
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Custom banlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom banlist?   Custom banlist? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:37 am

Well, I believe that we would need to take the already existing cards into consideration as well, as the custom cards and anime cards are indeed able to change the metagame of mackpro.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

Custom banlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom banlist?   Custom banlist? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:19 pm

VB99 wrote:
Well, I believe that we would need to take the already existing cards into consideration as well, as the custom cards and anime cards are indeed able to change the metagame of mackpro.
It could get completely chaotic too since unlike normal YuGiOh we could have a totally different ban list because of the custom cards and how they interact with the normal ones. Would hate to be whoever goes through and does that ban list to say the least. Smile
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

Custom banlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom banlist?   Custom banlist? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Ok, making a banned list with the already existing non custom cards will be very hard XD
You might have to limit or ban cards from each archetype because their OP and that would make a
banned list that is longer than my list of flat jokes ;D

I would say that we just take the konami banned list and attach OP custom cards instead of rethink the banned list of Konami made Ygocards.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Custom banlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom banlist?   Custom banlist? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:01 am

..Good idea I guess... This is going to be hell ._.
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

Custom banlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom banlist?   Custom banlist? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:04 am

Yeah XD
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

Custom banlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom banlist?   Custom banlist? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:54 am

i am working on a banlist atm and soon i will release a list of card that are in mackpro that arent in ygopro to help people find custom cards
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
StormWing0

Custom banlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom banlist?   Custom banlist? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:15 pm

Would be nice if we could have a search function that turns up only Custom Cards.  Like the one for anime cards but using a Custom Tag instead. Smile
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

Custom banlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom banlist?   Custom banlist? Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:53 pm

With that list out, someone could try to test archetypes and see which cards are too good within the archetype. At the same time, just by looking at the card effects, one could see which cards seem to work way too well on their own or could be splashable in any deck with effects that make other cards useless.

In my archetype, the only one I think I would ban, or at least limit, would be thunderlane. Disables your opponent's searches while you still get yours. When it's normal summoned, you could just search out another copy of itself, and disabling searches shuts down a lot of decks. It's not hard to get over within its own archetype, however, I would totally switch rai-oh out for him at the cost of 100 ATK points in other decks I would run rai-oh in. Rai-oh is limited so it would make no sense to have 3 copies of thunderlane available.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Custom banlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom banlist?   Custom banlist? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:20 am

I think I've tied down some of my Orblit Cards that could be too powerful making them only usable within their archetype but could use a looking over. Smile
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Custom banlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom banlist?   Custom banlist? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:46 pm

Indeed, but in my opinion, time will tell.
Back to top Go down
ultrarotom

Member Title : merdaman

Custom banlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom banlist?   Custom banlist? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:30 pm

Alot of cards there could be limited.

D.D. Storm, D.D. Abyss and D.D. God Dragon are the ones that should be first.

It's like a Dark Hole and Heavy Storm that banishes, shouldn't be at 3.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Custom banlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom banlist?   Custom banlist? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:39 pm

Indeed, that would be a good point to begin with.

Besides, ever heard of "Chaos-End-Ruler"?
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

Custom banlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom banlist?   Custom banlist? Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:19 pm

Yes, this card has to be banned for sure XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Custom banlist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom banlist?   Custom banlist? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom banlist?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1