a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elemental hero deck!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

Elemental hero deck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental hero deck!   Elemental hero deck! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:38 pm

An Jaden anime deck is kinda impossible, but you can try to make a gate material deck for a Gustav Max OTK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: Elemental hero deck!   Elemental hero deck! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:46 pm

...If I would be a good deck builder, I would give you a list, however, most of my decks lack consistency in a really bad way...
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: Re: Elemental hero deck!   Elemental hero deck! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:36 pm

What most viewers of the shows don't realise is the characters in the show actually have several decks to use but we only see them using one and the switches between decks are never shown.  So making Jaden's full deck isn't happening because it is at least 6 decks from what I can tell from my memory of the show and that's just his basic deck alone. Smile  Now if the limit on how many cards you could have in your extra deck was remove you could do it easily but than the issue is how to setup the main deck because to have all the fusion material in there would be a pain to balance.

To balance it you'd have to rely on speed at getting the cards out of your deck onto the field or into your hand.  Depending on the setup you could use the grave too and if really ambitious the banish zone too. Smile   Can't tell you much more than that.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: Elemental hero deck!   Elemental hero deck! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:57 pm

Well, Ok, here is a deck with E-Heros that could work:

Elemental HERO Avian (2)
Elemental HERO Burstinatrix (2)
Elemental HERO Clayman (2)

Mystical Sheep #2 (2)
Petit Angel (2)
Chaosrider Gustaph (1)
Elemental HERO Bubbleman (3)
Worm Cartaros (1)
Worm King (1)
Worm Linx (1)
Worm Queen (1)
Worm Xex (1)
Worm Yagan (1)
Bubble Illusion (3) 
Terraforming (2)
Hand Destruction (2)
Fusion Gate (3)
Sparks (1)
Chain Material (3)

Scrap-Iron Scarecrow (2)
Mirror Force (2)
Dimensional Prison (2)
Elemental HERO Electrum (3)
Elemental HERO Gaia (2)
Elemental HERO Great Tornado (2)
Elemental HERO The Shining (3)
Fusionist (2)
Worm Zero (1)
Leviair the Sea Dragon (1)
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: Elemental hero deck!   Elemental hero deck! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:33 pm

1. Fusion Summon “Worm Zero”, using 6 different Worms.
  2. Use Worm Zero’s 6+ effect to draw.
  3. Fusion Summon “Elemental HERO The Shining”, using your Worm Zero and any other HERO (for loop 2 or higher, use your Electrum).
  4. (for loop 2 or higher) Fusion Summon “Elemental HERO The Shining”, using both copies of “The Shining”.
  5. Fusion Summon “Elemental HERO Electrum”.
  6. Repeat steps 1-5 until you draw Sparks.
  7. Use Sparks.
  8. Fusion Summon “Elemental HERO Great Tornado”, using “Chaosrider Gustaph” and your Electrum.
  9. Fusion Summon 2 copies of “Fusionist”.
  10. Xyz Summon “Leviair the Sea Dragon”.
  11. Use Leviair’s effect to Special Summon Chaosrider Gustaph.
  12. Use Gustaph’s effect to banish Sparks from your Graveyard.
  13. Fusion Summon “Elemental HERO Great Tornado”, using your Great Tornado and your Leviair.
  14. Fusion Summon “Elemental HERO Gaia”, using your Great Tornado and a Fusionist.
  15. Fusion Summon “Elemental HERO Gaia”, using your Gaia and the other Fusionist.
  16. Fusion Summon “Elemental HERO Electrum”.
  17. Repeat steps 1-16 until you’ve managed to use Sparks 40 times in one turn, resulting in 8000 LP damage and as such, victory.
Back to top Go down
Ender1190

Member Title : awesome

PostSubject: Re: Elemental hero deck!   Elemental hero deck! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:03 am

StormWing0 wrote:
What most viewers of the shows don't realise is the characters in the show actually have several decks to use but we only see them using one and the switches between decks are never shown.  So making Jaden's full deck isn't happening because it is at least 6 decks from what I can tell from my memory of the show and that's just his basic deck alone. Smile  Now if the limit on how many cards you could have in your extra deck was remove you could do it easily but than the issue is how to setup the main deck because to have all the fusion material in there would be a pain to balance.

To balance it you'd have to rely on speed at getting the cards out of your deck onto the field or into your hand.  Depending on the setup you could use the grave too and if really ambitious the banish zone too. Smile   Can't tell you much more than that.
Bastion ran several decks, but jaden only had one, he was just always tweaking it. 
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: Elemental hero deck!   Elemental hero deck! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:24 pm

I'm not sue if you can call the change from general E-Heroes to Neos nothing but tweaking ._.
Back to top Go down
Torpzun

Member Title : TURBO MODE! STRAIGHT INTO A WALL!
Location : A place where the denizens wish they had some drugs.

PostSubject: Re: Elemental hero deck!   Elemental hero deck! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:17 pm

Those vanilla E-HEROes are awful, just saying. The Deck above looks like it was designed to win the game by using Sparks of all things under the most random of combos instead of playing the HEROes to the best of their ability. I mean, Worm Zero is asking for you to lose 7 cards... which is going to be really hard to even get let alone hurt your resources tremendously. Worm Zero was only useable under Future Fusion, and now that that card is gone, it simply can't be used until Worms get their own Miracle Fusion or Future Fusion.

I'm not sure just how much you want your Deck to be like Jaden's, or if you don't mind so long as it is an E-HERO Deck. The better E-HERO Decks, however, focus on trying to Fusion Summon the HEROes that do not have very specific Fusion Summoning requirements (they say something like '1 "Elemental HERO" monster + 1 LIGHT monster'). This way, you do not have to restrict yourself to playing monsters that cannot help you in any way except for being Fusion materials (your monsters can do other things and still be Fusion materials, which helps tremendously). You can even use Super Polymerization to use your opponent's monsters as Fusion Materials. If I remember correctly, HEROes did get a replacement of sorts to Stratos, Shadow Mist or something I can't remember, which helps to bring searching back to the archetype. Your Fusion Spells will be Miracle Fusion (by banishing the monsters from your Graveyard, you lose only one card in your actual possession for one card from your Extra Deck) or Super Polymerization (being Quick-play means you can swing for extra damage in the Battle Phase, or you can use it during your opponent's turn to snatch up one of their monsters while simultaneously giving you a powerful monster to sit on.

The tip for E-HERO Decks is to avoid using these really specific combos, and focus on those that are much more lenient so that it'll become more likely that you can pull them off. Why use Avian and Clayman when you could use any two of your monsters, or even your opponent's? These "Omni-HEROes," as they're called, are also pretty decent in their effect. For example, The Shining has excellent synergy with Miracle Fusion. If your Summon it that way, The Shining has at least 3200 ATK. When it is destroyed, you can pick two of your banished E-HEROes and add them back into your hand so that you can have something to work with in your next turn.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: Elemental hero deck!   Elemental hero deck! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:51 pm

Actually, you only need 2 cards to pull the combo off, Fusion Gate and chain material.
However, of course, the deck is definitly rather a fun deck than something actually competetive.
I mean, it takes about two hours to actually pull the combo off that many times^^

But hey, legal FTK Deck are inconsistent as hell, so one can't really expect to win with that one...
Back to top Go down
Torpzun

Member Title : TURBO MODE! STRAIGHT INTO A WALL!
Location : A place where the denizens wish they had some drugs.

PostSubject: Re: Elemental hero deck!   Elemental hero deck! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 7:55 pm

Oh right, Chain Material. But still, F/OTK decks are pretty boring to play against (and probably boring to play after a few times). If it takes two hours to do your turn, then imagine what it must be like for your opponent. If that was me, I would actually start watching TV while you looped Sparks 40 times.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: Elemental hero deck!   Elemental hero deck! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Well, you can actually slightly change your strategy, using 2 electrum as XYZ-Material for Gustav Max and then looping him and inflict 2000 damage per loop (and you can get rid of the worms^^°).

And yeah, that deck is kinda mean to play against... and it really takes patience to play it^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental hero deck!   Elemental hero deck! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental hero deck!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1