a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sentinels Sorte

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zairis

Zairis

Member Title : Spellcaster

Sentinels Sorte Empty
PostSubject: Sentinels Sorte   Sentinels Sorte Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:43 am

Note: There are going to be a lot of parts to this, so I'll be editing this post a few times. All the cards are complete, but it takes time to post all this formatting ^^;

This archetype focuses on exactly what one would expect from a race of machines; Maintenance. To command this archetype, the player must balance offense and defense, resource availability, etc. Many of these fearsome monsters possess powerful effects, yet costly cooldown. You will find this archetype to be very flexible, versatile, and effective with the ability to satisfy many different play-styles. Its up to the player to decide just how much power is needed to get the job done. Quickly devise your strategy; the Sentinels have arrived, and they will commit their functions to do everything needed to survive...

Sentinel Drone
"..."

Type: Monster
Type I: Effect
Monster Type: Tuner
Type II: Machine
Attribute: Light
Level: 2
Attack: 800
Defense: 400

Card text

When this card is Summoned: Add 1 Level 2 or lower "Sentinel" monster from your Deck to your hand.
Sentinels Sorte 68798_zps13c2b745
Sentinel Seeker
"..."

Monster Type: None
Attribute: Dark
Attack: 500
Defense: 700
Card text
If this card is sent from your hand to the Graveyard: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower "Sentinel" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Sentinel Seeker".
Sentinels Sorte 68799_zps1ca1ab58
Sentinel Recon
"..."

Level: 3
Attack: 1200
Defense: 1500
Card text
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower "Sentinel" monster from your Deck. Its effects are negated. Once per turn, you can return 1 Level 4 or lower "Sentinel" monster from the Graveyard to the bottom of your Deck; target 1 "Sentinel" monster you control and increase its level by 1 until the End Phase.
Sentinels Sorte 68800_zps573d9e6f
Sentinel Spawner
"..."

Level: 4
Attack: 1400
Defense: 1800

Card text
Once per turn, you can target 1 Level 4 or lower "Sentinel" monster in your Graveyard. Discard 1 "Sentinel" monster; Special Summon that target. You can only control 1 "Sentinel Spawner".
Sentinels Sorte 68801_zps35d7d724
Sentinel Massive Artillery
"..."

Level: 6
Attack: 2400
Defense: 1600

Card text
You can banish 3 Machine-Type monsters from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Special Summoned this way, you can reveal 3 "Sentinel" Cards with different names in your hand; Destroy all Spell/Trap Cards on the field. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.
Sentinels Sorte 69042_zpsa527b054
Sentinel Hunter
"..."

Attack: 1600
Defense: 1100

Card text
When this card is Special Summoned, you can destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can send 1 "Sentinel" monster from your hand to the Graveyard. If you do, this card gains the following effect until the End Phase:
● If this card attacks, it cannot be destroyed by other card effects until the end of the Damage Step.
Sentinels Sorte 69054_zps84a3b894
Sentinel Striker
"..."

Attack: 1800
Defense: 1500

Card text
If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of a "Sentinel" monster, this card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: This card gains 200 ATK. Also, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; It loses 200 ATK. These changes last until the end of the Battle Phase.
Sentinels Sorte 69065_zpsa4d21506
Sentinel Infiltrator
"..."

Attack: 1600
Defense: 1400

Card text
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls and change its Battle Position. While this card remains face-up on the field, that monster's effect(s) are negated and it cannot attack.
Sentinels Sorte 69067_zpsb4be4156
Sentinel Pursuer
"..."

Attack: 1800
Defense: 1300

Card text
Once per turn: You can target 1 "Sentinel" monster you control. This turn, each time it destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can target 1 "Sentinel" monster in your Graveyard with ATK less than or equal to the destroyed monster's ATK, and add it to your hand.
Sentinels Sorte 69110_zpsadfa04ef
Sentinels' Child
"..."

Level: 1
Attack: 100
Card text
If this card is in your hand, you can discard 1 other Machine-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard; Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. During your Main Phase, you can banish 1 "Sentinel" monster from your Graveyard; this card's Level becomes the Level of that banished monster until the End Phase. You can only activate this effect of "Sentinels' Child" once per turn.
Sentinels Sorte 239536_zpsf2288e19
Sentinel Cartographer
"..."

Monster Type: Tuner
Attack: 600

Card text
You can Tribute this face-up card to add 1 "Sentinel King - Destroyer" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. When this card is discarded from your hand to the Graveyard by card effect, draw 1 card.
Sentinels Sorte 68797_zps7102f9c4
Sentinel King - Destroyer
"..."

Attack: 2200
Card text
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 1 "Sentinel" monster you control. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can discard 1 "Sentinel" card; destroy 1 card on the field. During your Standby Phase, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Sentinel King - Vanguard" from your hand or Deck.
Sentinels Sorte 68785_zps843c3ee8
Sentinel King - Vanguard
"..."

Level: 8
Attack: 2500
Defense: 2200
Card text
This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Sentinel King - Destroyer". While this card remains face-up on the field, "Sentinel" monster you control cannot be targeted by your opponent's Spell/Trap effects. If this card is discarded to the Graveyard by a card effect, you can add 1 Level 2 or lower "Sentinel" monster from your Deck to your hand.
Sentinels Sorte 68780_zps1c3a5518
Sentinel King - Supreme Commander
"..."

Level: 10
Attack: 2800
Defense: 2500
Card text
This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Sentinel Core". Once per turn, you can negate the activation of a Spell/Trap Card and destroy it. If this card is in your hand: You can discard this card to the Graveyard; add 1 "Sentinel Command" from your Deck to your hand.
Sentinels Sorte 68778_zpsd0873687

Sentinel Command
"..."

Type: Spell
Spell Type: Field

Card text
Increase the ATK and DEF of all "Sentinel" monsters by 300. Once per turn, when a "Sentinel" monster is Summoned, you can activate 1 of these effects:
● Shuffle 1 "Sentinel" monster from your Graveyard into your Deck; draw 1 card.
● Target 1 of your banished "Sentinel" monsters; return it to the Graveyard.
Sentinels Sorte 69128_zps122088b7
Sentinel Core
"..."

Spell Type: Normal

Card text
Activate 1 of the following effects:
● Banish both "Sentinel King - Destroyer" and "Sentinel King - Vanguard" from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Sentinel King - Supreme Commander" from your hand or Deck.
● You can reveal any number of "Sentinel" cards in your hand. Shuffle those cards into the deck then draw the same number of cards.
Sentinels Sorte 69130_zpsabb3bc97
Immediate Support
"..."

Spell Type: Continuous
Card text
Once per turn, if your opponent controls a monster, and you do not, you can Special Summon 1 "Sentinel" monster from your hand.
Sentinels Sorte 69133_zpsb36d8f29
Sentinel Recycling
"..."

Spell Type: Normal

Card text
Target 3 "Sentinel" monsters in your Graveyard; shuffle all 3 into the Deck, then draw 1 card. Also, draw an additional card for each "Sentinel Recycling" in your Graveyard.
Sentinels Sorte 69135_zps0b0936ca
Self Destruct
"..."

Type: Trap
Trap Type: Normal

Card text
Destroy 1 "Sentinel" monster you control. Then, destroy 1 card your opponent controls.
Sentinels Sorte 69151_zps6e996cad
Signal Jammer
"..."

Trap Type: Counter

Card text
You can discard 1 "Sentinel" card from your hand; negate the activation of a Spell/Trap Card, and destroy it.
Sentinels Sorte 69140_zpsc7e76664
Evasive Maneuvers
"..."

Trap Type: Counter

Card text
When a "Sentinel" monster you control is targeted by card effect, you can switch the target to a monster your opponent controls.
Sentinels Sorte 123725_zps339bb852
Sentinel Elite - Arctic Nova
"..."

Monster Type: Synchro
Attack: 2400
Defense: 1900

Card text
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Machine-Type monsters
Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to the Graveyard; change the Battle Position of 1 monster on the field. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 Level 4 or lower "Sentinel" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.
Sentinels Sorte 71972_zpsc980c782
Sentinel Elite - Operative
"..."

Level: 8
Defense: 2200

Card text
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Machine-Type monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the effects of all other face-up monsters on the field, until the End Phase. Once per turn, you can have this card lose 500 (original) ATK to select and destroy 1 card your opponent controls. This card cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect.
Sentinels Sorte 71997_zps7ec10483
Sentinel Elite - Warlord
"..."

Level: 10
Defense: 2500

Card text
1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner Machine-Type monsters
While this card remains face-up on the field, increase the ATK of all "Sentinel" monsters you control by 500. When a "Sentinel" monster(s) is sent from the hand to the Graveyard by card effect, inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent.
Sentinels Sorte 72139_zpsb32b76e2

Last edited by Zairis on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:15 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : update, fix links, fixed Striker and Pursuer)
Back to top Go down

Sentinels Sorte

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mackpro :: MackPro :: Custom cards - Multiple Cards-