a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

advertising to help raise money for server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

advertising to help raise money for server Empty
PostSubject: advertising to help raise money for server   advertising to help raise money for server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:34 pm

Hey guys just thought I would say that I'm implementing adf.ly URLs on all links that lead off this site please wait the 5 secs and click skip its to help raise money for a server so I'm sure you guys won't mind thanks for understanding
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
Srele

Member Title : Srex

PostSubject: Re: advertising to help raise money for server   advertising to help raise money for server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:33 pm

I dont mind.This site is bad.This should be costum cards website and how many cards did you made?1-2?I see tones of request and you did't do any of them.I made accaunt just to tell this so you ar free do ban me if you want and delete my message if you want but i am sure all ppl think this way otherwise this site would be full of people instead there just 1 or 2.So if you want more ppl you should start doing what you suppose to do.Thats all from me.
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: advertising to help raise money for server   advertising to help raise money for server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:16 pm

There's way more than 2 cards done there are a few hundred custom cards in mackpro and I am working on requests but when I get a huge amount and have no one else to help it takes time I am doing what I am supposed to do but you have to remember I'm only 1 person and I do have a real life with jobs and stuff as well not to be rude but yous are getting all this for free so please don't complain about waiting times when I am a very busy person with no one to help me I won't ban you cause you didn't do anything wrong just read this and understand its not easy thanks
Back to top Go down
Srele

PostSubject: Re: advertising to help raise money for server   advertising to help raise money for server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:58 pm

I know it takes time to script cards but what you think will heppen?This sites name is "Costum Card Website" so you should expect tones of request.And i know you have real life(like we all do) and i know you are doing all this for free but you also should know that all ppl who join this site they doing that coz they want anime cards they like but they cant use it since they are not in mackpro or they want some costum cards they would like to use in game and if they are happy they will recomand you to their friends and you will get more and more people but if they are not(like most people here)they will leave.So i rly think your goal shold be more people instead less.And when i say 1-2 cards ,i mean cards requested by other people not cards you made for youself.I mean there are some requests older then 4 months.So if i have request now i should expect to get cards in June or July?I am sorry if i am rude but i see a lot of sites and oeople who dont do what they suposed to do and that annoy me so much in last few days(dont know way).
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: advertising to help raise money for server   advertising to help raise money for server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:06 pm

I don't just make cards for myself there's the dark army archetype and the temple archetype for example and I am in the middle of coding most of the cards and I will release them soon I'm trying my best to please everyone but don't have as much time as I used to considering I'm working a lot more and planning a wedding pretty soon though I will be dedicating a lot more time to this site and will get cards done faster its just that I have been really busy lately and have no one to help me out after the wedding I will do a lot more work on the site so please just give me a bit more time and I will have everything up and going fast again soon
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: advertising to help raise money for server   advertising to help raise money for server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Oh and the weddings on the 6th of march and my honeymoon goes until the 11th but after that I will have a lot more time on my hands to work on the game
Back to top Go down
Srele

PostSubject: Re: advertising to help raise money for server   advertising to help raise money for server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:44 pm

Nice.I wish you long anf happy marriage.If i known that i wouldn't say all what i did.But since you are 19 y.o. i did't ecpect that to be a reason for your "laziness".Once again sorry and happy marriage!Oh yea i will make a request for few anime cards and i will ecpect them by the end of march Smile.
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: advertising to help raise money for server   advertising to help raise money for server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:10 pm

NP thanks for understanding and I will do what I can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: advertising to help raise money for server   advertising to help raise money for server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

advertising to help raise money for server

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1