a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devpro scripts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

Devpro scripts Empty
PostSubject: Devpro scripts   Devpro scripts Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:20 am

Hey there

as some of you might know, DevPro has removed all Anime cards from their databases. However, I made a copy of the .lua files before the big cleaning.
If someone is interested (and as soon as it's possible for me to upload files here), I'd be glad to upload the script folder.
This might be interesting for people who want to see what it was like to play with devpro-anime cards (as some of these have different scripts/effects than their ygopro versions).

Here is the Seal of Oricalcos, for example:

SoO:

MfG
VB99

P.S.: Sadly, I forgot to rename the scripts to fit the cards. So if I upload stuff, I need to completely upload it to make sure you get what you want...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
KingofDarkWorld

KingofDarkWorld

Member Title : KingofDarkWorld

Devpro scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devpro scripts   Devpro scripts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:01 pm

That's great! I really loved those anime cards, it was my favorite feature about devpro. The fact that they removed those is actually what drove me to come here in the first place. I'm glad to hear you have a backup so we can still use those. Would it be possible for you to upload the folder to mediafire or something and just post a link for us to use?
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

Devpro scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devpro scripts   Devpro scripts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:27 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, you should have these scripts, as they didn't delete them. This thread was meant for newer players of DevPro, which weren't even able to download it to beginn with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
KingofDarkWorld

KingofDarkWorld

Member Title : KingofDarkWorld

Devpro scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devpro scripts   Devpro scripts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:28 pm

I wouldn't really know, after they removed those cards I uninstalled it. I don't have so much of an interest in devpro anymore, I only played the tcg occasionally anyway. As I said, my favorite feature was those anime cards, I had been looking for a long time for something that was like yugioh tag force online. I had thought I finally found it, seems I was wrong. I hope with mackpro i've finally found what i've been looking for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Devpro scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devpro scripts   Devpro scripts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devpro scripts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1