a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon Empty
PostSubject: Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon   Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:41 pm

these are some new ghostricks i made and will add more soon pics are done by me

Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon W2tHY9R

Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When your opponent Special Summons a monster from their hand or Graveyard: You can discard this card from your hand; change that monster to face-down Defense Position, and if you do, Special Summon 1 other "Ghostrick" monster from your Graveyard in face-down Defense Position. You can only use this effect of "Ghostrick Greaper" once per turn.

Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon M6zoeAwCannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. During your opponent’s End Phase: You can Return this face-up Attack Position card to your hand; change all monsters on the field to face-down Defense Position. 

Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon YrsjBZnCannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is Flip Summoned: Target 1 monster your opponent controls; change that target to face-down Defense Position. That monster's battle position cannot be changed. You can only use this effect of “Ghostrick Gorgon” once per turn.

Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon 0r8TTI4

Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Ghostrick" monster with 500 ATK or less from your deck to your hand.

Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon KhzqLzv

Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is flipped face-up: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of "Ghostrick" monsters you control x 300. If there is a face-up "Ghostrick" Field Spell Card on the field, the damage inflicted is doubled. This effect of "Ghostrick Gargoyle" can only be used once per turn.

Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon 7CU5cXp

Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is flipped face-up: Reveal the top 3 cards of your Deck. If any of those cards are "Ghostrick" monsters, you can Special Summon 1 of those monsters in face-down Defense Position.If you control a Face-up "Ghostrick" xyz monster you can Special Summon it face-up instead. Shuffle the other revealed cards back into the Deck.

Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon HxCF8oE

Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. If this card attacks, it is changed to Face-Down Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase and this cards position cannot be changed until the end of your next turn. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent.

Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon BHqB6jL
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is flipped face-down: You can rearrange the face-down Defense Position monsters on your side of the field, then return them in face-down Defense Position.

Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon 5lLYym32 Level 3 "Ghostrick" monsters

Your opponent cannot target other "Ghostrick" monsters, or any face-down Defense Position monsters, for attacks. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, Destroy 1 Face-up card on the Field. You can only use this effect of "Ghostrick Nekark" once per turn. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 other "Ghostrick" card in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand.

Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon USIlQaX

2 Level 2 monsters

When this Card is XYZ Summoned, add 1 "Ghostrick" card from your Deck to your Hand. Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster on the field; change that target to face-down Defense Position. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 other "Ghostrick" card in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand.

Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon 5YCw58m

3 Level 4 monsters

Your opponent cannot target other "Ghostrick" cards or face-down Defense Position monsters, with card effects or for attacks. If "Ghostrick Alucard" is attached to this card as an Xyz Material, this card gains this effect:

● Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target up to 2 Set cards your opponent controls; destroy those targets. Spell and Trap Cards cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation.

Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon 3hnZXAn

If you control no monsters, destroy this card. During your Standby Phase, if all monsters you control are face-down and/or "Ghostrick" monsters, and your opponent controls more monsters than you: You can target a number of face-down Defense Position monsters on the field equal to the number of monsters you control; change those targets to face-up Attack Position, and if you do, draw 1 card.

Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon 01vgbuV

If all the monsters on the Field are "Ghostrick" and/or" face-down Defense Position monsters (min. 1): Return 1 "Ghostrick" or face-down Defense Position monster you control to the hand;  add 1 "Ghostrick" Spell/Trap card from your Deck to your Hand, except "Ghostrick Path".

Last edited by outlaw1994 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:39 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
Moonbeam Funk

Moonbeam Funk

Member Title : It's just like my Japanese vidyas...

PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon   Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Well, let me give a shot at reviewing these, I guess.

Quote :
Ghostrick Greaper
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When your opponent Summons a monster from his hand or Graveyard: you can discard this card from your hand, Destroy that monster and if you do, Special summon 1 "Ghostrick" monster except "Ghostrick Greaper" from your Graveyard in face-down Defense Position. This effect of "Ghostrick Greaper" can only be activated once per turn.
Aside from some nitpicks in terms of using proper YGO effect wording, this is an interesting card. To be honest though, it's really broken. A hand trap to destroy nearly any monster your opponent would summon? Just seems like a bit much, plus flipping it down would be more in-theme for Ghostricks. And to be honest, I don't think it summoning another Greaper's a big deal, so no need to restrict that. Here's how I'd do it:
Quote :
Ghostrick Greaper
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When your opponent Special Summons a monster from their hand or Graveyard: You can discard this card from your hand; change that monster to face-down Defense Position, and if you do, Special Summon 1 other "Ghostrick" monster from your Graveyard in face-down Defense Position. You can only use this effect of "Ghostrick Greaper" once per turn.
This way it's still a useful card, but not overly so. Alternatively, you could change "hand or Graveyard" to "Main Deck or Extra Deck" to counter certain other cards like Xyz Monsters, which are unaffected by Catgirl due to having a Rank. That said, I like the concept of this card in general, and I like the design, so good job. I admit I'm iffy about the name "Greaper", though...

Quote :
Ghostrick Vampire
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is flipped face-up: Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. If any of those cards are "Ghostrick" monsters, Special Summon 1 of those monsters in face-down defense position. The rest are shuffled into the deck. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Ghostrick" monster with 500 ATK or less from your deck to your hand.
Another interesting concept, almost like a Ghostrick Jar or something. In fact, it could probably be changed to that, though I don't know how a Jar could be a Zombie. Anyway, I only have one major irk with this one, and that's the fact it has two effects. Completely different ones at that. Ghostricks are more like a "spooky toolbox" of each monster having its own singular useful function, not being very great just on their own without the others. I feel like Vampire having these two effects breaks the flow. Thinking back on the Jar joke, I believe I have a solution:
Quote :
Ghostrick Jar
Level 1 DARK
Fiend/Effect
ATK 0 DEF 1300
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is flipped face-up: Reveal the top 3 cards of your Deck. If any of those cards are "Ghostrick" monsters, you can Special Summon 1 of those monsters in face-down Defense Position. Shuffle the other revealed cards back into the Deck.
Quote :
Ghostrick Vampire
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "Ghostrick" monster with 500 ATK or less from your Deck to your hand.
What do you think about these? Now we even get another nice monster out of it, a unique new Level 1 Fiend that could probably have a Morphing Jar-esque design. Plus, the way I changed up Vampire's effect, he's still an incredibly good card and generates excellent synergy with Alucard due to his effect going off when detached. That makes sense, since after all, they're both vampires. Now when you detach Vampire, you can search a Jiangshi, Catgirl, Mary, Greaper, or Gargoyle. Quite handy, indeed.

Quote :
Ghostrick Gargoyle
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is flipped face-up: inflict damage to your opponent equal to the amount of "Ghostrick" monsters you control * 200. This effect of "Ghostrick Gargoyle" can only be activated once per turn.
Another cute girl Ghostrick? I approve very much. Anyway, it's certainly different from my own Gargoyle concept, but that's not a bad thing at all. I like both ideas, and this essentially creates a nice parallel with Ghostrick Skeleton. One of them mills, while the other burns. The down-side, however, is that Gargoyle's burn is... Rather weak. Especially if you take into account that Ghostrick Mansion still halves even Ghostrick Effect Damage. Only Ghostrick Battle Damage remains at full, so that hinders this card severely unless you run Museum for Gargoyle instead. And in addition, it would feel sort of strange to have to add a clause about her damage being unaffected by Mansion, wouldn't it? Let's see if we can do something about this.

Quote :
Ghostrick Gargoyle
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is flipped face-up: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of "Ghostrick" monsters you control x 300. If there is a face-up "Ghostrick" Field Spell Card on the field, the damage inflicted is doubled. This effect of "Ghostrick Gargoyle" can only be used once per turn.
I feel like this not only solves the problem of her effect being too weak with Mansion in play, but also fits the theme of her being a Gargoyle. I basically imagine her perching at the Mansion or Museum's like... Well, a statue, obviously. It's sort of fitting. On top of that, the normally inferior Ghostrick Museum now has some more use, since it'll let Gargoyle inflict a full 600 damage for each Ghostrick as opposed to Mansion.

Quote :
Ghostrick Path
If you control no monsters, destroy this card. During your standby phase, if the only monsters you control are face-down and/or “Ghostrick” monsters: Draw 1 card for each face-up "Ghostrick" monster you control and if you do change monsters on the field to face-down defense position equal to the number of cards drawn.
I like the card's design and general concept, but... To be frank, it seems just a tad ridiculous. It gives you an insane amount of draw power, especially if you used Ghostrick Scare and Roleshift during your opponent's turn to get all of your Ghostricks face-up right before this card comes into play. Not only is it a great draw card, but the final effect pretty much lets you flip down any of your opponent's monsters left that wouldn't have already gotten flipped by your aforementioned Scare or Roleshift. I dunno, I just have some mixed feelings on this one. It's definitely neat, but... Hm, let's see what I can come up with, then.

Quote :
Ghostrick Patch
If you control no monsters, destroy this card. During your Standby Phase, if you do not control any face-up non-"Ghostrick" monsters: You can target a number of face-down Defense Position monsters on the field equal to the number of monsters you control; change those targets to face-up Attack Position, and if you do, draw 1 card for each "Ghostrick" monster flipped up by this effect.
I changed the name on purpose, yes. I feel like "Patch" is more fitting, especially due to the card artwork. Pumpkin patches, you know. Anyway, this is still somewhat similar to your card, but with a few key differences. It may look silly to you at first for flipping monsters face-up instead of face-down, but there are some good plays to be made here. This card will let you use the effects of Jiangshi, Skeleton, Jar (or Vampire, if you dislike my Jar idea), and Gargoyle at least twice in one turn! If you don't see what I mean, think about it for a moment. If you have Jiangshi face-down during your Standby Phase, for instance, you can flip him face-up with Patch to use his effect and draw a card. Then you can use his effect to flip him back down and Flip Summon again, guaranteeing you two searches in one turn. For the other cards, Patch could give you doubled milling, doubled burn, or two potential free summons. That's not even counting Mummy's effect for another possible summon, so this crap can still get pretty wild. All that said, I think it is more balanced in the end compared to your idea, nothing against yours. That massive potential draw power with a very minor drawback your idea had is part of what makes me cringe when I remember Sixth Sense is still unbanned. If you really want to keep your card the way it is, however, then go for it.

So in conclusion, I'm in love with your concepts and designs, but I don't think we quite see eye-to-eye in terms of exact effects. Good work anyway, I can tell you put a lot of effort into these, and I appreciate that as a fellow Ghostrick fan.
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon   Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:01 am

thanks for the review btw your wrong about gargoyle and mansion cause of the way mansion is worded the effect damage isnt halved.
 "All effect damage, and battle damage inflicted by monsters other than "Ghostrick" monsters, is halved."
also with vampire i will change his eff as you suggested and will make a new jar card but will change jars eff a bit as all lv1 ghostricks are handtraps. i like the patch eff and name (im no good with names path was first thing that came into mind when drawing the pic. oh and for the name greaper its a play on words "Grim Reaper = Greaper".
Back to top Go down
Moonbeam Funk

Moonbeam Funk

Member Title : It's just like my Japanese vidyas...

PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon   Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:43 am

outlaw1994 wrote:
thanks for the review btw your wrong about gargoyle and mansion cause of the way mansion is worded the effect damage isnt halved.
 "All effect damage, and battle damage inflicted by monsters other than "Ghostrick" monsters, is halved."
also with vampire i will change his eff as you suggested and will make a new jar card but will change jars eff a bit as all lv1 ghostricks are handtraps. i like the patch eff and name (im no good with names path was first thing that came into mind when drawing the pic. oh and for the name greaper its a play on words "Grim Reaper = Greaper".
The thing you quoted DOES imply effect damage is still halved, while only Ghostrick battle damage is full. What that sentence is saying is two things:
1.) All effect damage is halved.
2.) All battle damage inflicted by monsters other than "Ghostrick" monsters is halved.
So as a result, every form of damage except Ghostrick battle damage is halved. That means Ghostrick effect damage is still affected by Mansion's halving. The placement of commas is VERY important. If it said "all effect damage and battle damage inflicted by monsters other than 'Ghostrick' monsters is halved", then you would be correct. HOWEVER, the commas convey something entirely different, separating the "effect damage" and "battle damage inflicted by non-Ghostricks" into two different things to be halved. See what I mean now?

Anyway, I just wasn't sure about Greaper name and design-wise regardless, since Ghostrick Skeleton's already based on a skeletal Grim Reaper. I would've said the same for Vampire, but at least Alucard's based on a very specific vampire. Maybe to go along with its reviving effect and the fact it's a fiend, some sort of spirit-related name and design instead? I'm not sure, honestly. I guess Greaper works for now, it just sounds a little awkward to me.

So, thanks for the response. I'm glad you liked my ideas for Jar, Vampire, and Patch.
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon   Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:52 pm

bump zilla and xys added
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon   Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:39 am

bump scarecrow added
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon   Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:40 am

bump new cards added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon   Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghostrick cards with pics 8/?? more to come soon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1