a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tea82

Tea82

Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated)   Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Pokemon Battle field is only a mode for ygopro in order to allow players to duel with Pokemon cards. The rules of this game i afraid have not any deal with Pokemon online TCG.
So that means that this game have different rules that Pokemon online TCG and also this game have not retreats but have a new skill called support in order some Pokemon are
able to use their abilities from your hand.

UPDATED 5/10/2013Very Happy 

http://www.ygopro.co/tabid/95/g/posts/t/4718/Pokemon-Battle-Field-Beta-version-Updated.aspx

Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated) 9s80g7

I hope you like it guys!!Razz
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated)   Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:20 am

awesome work tea let me help you a bit by giving you an easier way to add 18 energy to your deck in the default banlist type the code of the energy card than 18 like this

Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated) EYGoP8e
now you can add 18 water energy
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
Tea82

Tea82

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated)   Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:28 pm

Very interesting idea outlaw!!Very Happy  That's way you can add more energy cards more easy and faster and the same time perhaps the game allowing to use more energy cards even is you unselected the don't check deck option!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated)   Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:43 pm

lol thats how i do it for vanguard pro
Back to top Go down
Tea82

Tea82

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated)   Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:28 pm

Wait!!  You release any vanguard pro project already:shock:  or still work with one!!bounce  And i glad you still plan to make one!!Very Happy  I hear for nadia that you still try to make one but i don't believed her lol!!tongue
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated)   Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:30 pm

I am making one but im actually editing the ygopro source code itself so its gonna take a while
Back to top Go down
Tea82

Tea82

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated)   Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:40 pm

This is so epic outlaw!!Very Happy  I just can't wait when you manage to make the first release!!Very Happy  I wish there is one like you for pokemonpro because i already say pokemon battle field is only a mode with custom rules and nothing familiar with the original pokemon online one!!Razz
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated)   Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:52 pm

If vanguard pro works out I might work on a pokemon version with your help
Back to top Go down
Arunos

Arunos

Member Title : the loli

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated)   Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:55 am

Hai Tea does pokemon battlefield have any ai script that comes with it or is it all multiplayer? Just wondering this game seems really fun and do you plan on using any of the old cards?
Back to top Go down
Tea82

Tea82

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated)   Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:10 pm

This game it suppose to have only multiplayer for now but if serbian find a  little free more time later or sooner he promise to add an ai for this mode!! Also i am glad you like it and as far i know nadia who actually play the original pokemon online tcg going to give me pictures for pokemon cards from pokemon online tcg deck themes only for now but on the long future we plan to add all the available cards  pokemon online tcg have and some cards pokemon online tcg not have like abra for example!!
Back to top Go down
Arunos

Arunos

Member Title : the loli

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated)   Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:55 pm

Tea82 wrote:
This game it suppose to have only multiplayer for now but if serbian find a  little free more time later or sooner he promise to add an ai for this mode!! Also i am glad you like it and as far i know nadia who actually play the original pokemon online tcg going to give me pictures for pokemon cards from pokemon online tcg deck themes only for now but on the long future we plan to add all the available cards  pokemon online tcg have and some cards pokemon online tcg not have like abra for example!!
Ok ty for the quick response this is a great community for responses and I wish you the best of luck with your work with pokemon battlefield ill try and find some opponent's lol :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated)   Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Battle Field Beta version (Updated)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1