a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, everyone~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
4Death

4Death

Member Title : 4Death

Hello, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Hello, everyone~   Hello, everyone~ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:56 am

I am 4Death, AKA Grasschamp. I'm am nothing more than a mediocre player who is also mediocre at the game itself. Being a player since the near-beginning of the TCG, I have had my fair-share of strategies and combos, and to this very day I continue to blend both my old Dueling-skills with that of the new skill I have learned from the last 2 two years.

My goal with this site and Mackpro is to learn the programming to create what was always a dream of mine...a deck built around the dragons that I have designed for years. I wanted to take my originality and prove my worth as an idealist.

I would be an honor for me to work with and to learn from true professionals in the way of coding.
Back to top Go down
http://grasschamp.deviantart.com/
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

Hello, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone~   Hello, everyone~ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:53 am

welcome enjoy the site and hope to see some awesome cards from you if you ever need any help just ask on the forums here
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
Vaarukt

Vaarukt

Member Title : The Innovator

Hello, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone~   Hello, everyone~ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:49 am

Hey, Welcome to the site holmes. Enjoy yourself, No one bites. Im usually on after 7PM because of work / school, but I'll try to always have a tab open. 

Im a level 1 judge, and I make billy decks and fake archtypes, but I really love making silly combo decks competitive, so I'm picking up on that jazz. Hit me up if you need a ruling, wording question, or just want to discuss something TCG related or not.

Not too good of a scripter, But I got cards down pat. 

Welcome to Mackpro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone~   Hello, everyone~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mackpro :: News :: Intros And Farewells-