a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Sorry I must take a leave for now

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaScopeStarter

DaScopeStarter

I'm Sorry I must take a leave for now Empty
PostSubject: I'm Sorry I must take a leave for now   I'm Sorry I must take a leave for now Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Hey Guys its me the DaScopeStarter......................
I've Come Baring some sad news i must take a leave from the site for god knows when time... this is mostly due to my charger breaking. it could be a day a week or month before i get a new one so before i leave i did wanna post a raw code for one of the cards. Now don't worry i hope to be back soon to resume what i was doing here in the first place. One more thing I hate my Luck, It sucks like badly. Again Im Sorry for this all of sudden announcement i've been trying to save up as much life as i can with this laptop and im gonna let it die while coding i have 24 minutes left so im gonna try to do the best i can to fix the of the effect. Outlaw if you see that i want you to take the code and finish it up if i can't do it with the little time  I have.

The Code For One Card Number C69

http://pastebin.com/YqWJqDVU
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

I'm Sorry I must take a leave for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry I must take a leave for now   I'm Sorry I must take a leave for now Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:50 pm

ok i will take a look and takeover the work on here till you get back thanks for saying something
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com

I'm Sorry I must take a leave for now

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mackpro :: News :: News and Announcements-