a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seto Vs Tea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

Seto Vs Tea Empty
PostSubject: Seto Vs Tea   Seto Vs Tea Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:44 am

Story Premise: A mysterious man kidnaps Mokuba and forces Seto to duel in a tournament in which over 300 other duelists have already been gathered, including Yugi and the gang. Seto and the others quickly figure out that the person who loses, loses their minds to the mystery man. Locked on the island with dueling as the only way out, the duelists have to expect any pairing imaginable and fight through them regardless because if both players forfeit they both lose. This duel takes place pretty late in the story, kinda showing that Tea can actually hold her own and you'll see why...

NOW THE DUEL:

Tea gasped deeply at seeing Seto standing across from her with his arms folded. He scoffed at seeing her.

Tea silently questioned, “Why Kaiba?”

Seeing the distress in Tea’s face, Seto said, “Out of all of your friends, you irritate me the least, so I’ll make this fast and painless.”

That smug comment angered Tea, so she threw up her left arm, activating her duel disk, saying, “Whatever. Let’s get this over with.”

(Seto: 4000/ Tea: 4000)

Seto said, “Ladies first.”

Tea pulled saying, “O.K. then,” and after looking over her hand, “I summon Witch of the Black Forest, in defense mode.”

The robed spellcaster appeared on the field, kneeled (1100/1200).

“Next, I’ll place this card face-down and end my turn.”

Seto then powerfully announced, “I summon my great beast, Enraged Battle Ox!” After the 1700 attacker appeared on the field, Seto continued. “ Before I attack, I’ll destroy your face-down card with this, Mystical Space Typhoon!”

The moment the magic card became face-up, a small vortex of wind shot out of it toward her card, destroying it.

Tea put Enchanted Javelin into her graveyard thinking, “I really could have used that.”

Seto pointed at Tea saying, “You’re about to lose 500 life points.”

“Why? How?”

“My Ox has the ability to do damage to regardless of the position of the monster it’s attacking. Enraged Battle Ox, go!”

The large axe of the beast-warrior easily destroyed witch of the Black Forest.

(Seto: 4000/ Tea: 3500)

Tea announced, “Now I get to get a monster with 1500 or lower defense from my deck and place it into my hand,” and after getting it, showed it to Seto, saying, “I’m choosing Injection Fairy Lily.”

After a card appeared in Seto’s m/t card zone, Tea pulled then said, “You’re about to lose a lot of life points.”

Seto scoffed and said, “Really? How so?”

“I summon Injection Fairy Lily, in attack position.”

The small winged nurse appeared, sitting on her large syringe (400/1500).

“I know exactly what she’s about to do,” thought Seto.

“First I’ll play Soul of the Pure, to increase my life points by 2000…”

Seto’s eyes widened in shock.

(Seto: 4000/ Tea: 5500)

“…and I’ll finish things off by destroying your Battle Ox. Injection Fairy Lily, attack!”

Seto countered by yelling, “I don’t think so! I activate Magical Trick Mirror which lets me activate a magic card in your graveyard and since there is only one I get 2000 life points.”

Magical Trick Mirror appeared out of the card and in its head mirror flashed a reflection of Soul of the Pure followed by Seto getting an increase in life points.

(Seto: 6000/ Tea: 5500)

Tea immediately announced, “I activate my magic card Offerings to the Doomed to destroy your ox and letting me attack you directly!”

Offerings to the Doomed raised then sent thick strips of white cloth toward Enraged Battle Ox, pulled it out of the way of Injection Fairy Lily and destroyed it. 

Smiling, Tea added, “I’ll now increase Injection Fairy Lily’s attack by 3000 by paying 2000 life points!”

(Seto: 6000/ Tea: 3500)

Seto quickly blocked Fairy Lily’s attack but was still knocked back a bit from the force of her needle.

(Seto: 2600/ Tea: 3500) 

After a quick smile Tea annouced, “I’ll place this card face down and end my turn.”

Seto pulled then said, “I’ll place one monster and this card down and end my turn.”

Tea began looking through her hand thinking, “I can’t draw so I’ll have to stall out until I can pull a monster. But Kaiba has a monster over there and who knows what it can do? I’ll have to find out.” She then announced to Seto, “I attack your face down monster!”

Injection Fairy Lily pointed her syringe toward the unknown monster and began darting for it.

“You’ve triggered my trap card, Command Silencer, which cancels out your attack!”

The totem pole with speakers raised from the m/t zone and let out a horrendous feedback noise, forcing Tea to cover her ears and stopping the spellcaster in her place.

After the noise stopped and the pole exploded, Seto put his hand on his deck saying, “Now I get to draw a card,” then pulled one.

Injection Fairy Lily moved back to her place in front of her master and Seto pulled another card.

“I’ll start this off by switching my monster into attack position.”

The set card turned its top toward Tea then lifted up, showing a red headed fiendish looking warrior that, soon after, appeared on the field. (800/600)

“What is that,” questioned Tea.

“Say hello to my Kageningen,” then slapped another one on his duel disk, giving him two on the field. “When it is flipped up I get to summon another one to the field.”

“Hear comes Blue-Eyes, I bet,” thought Tea. “If he attacks me with one of those, I’ll win so I know he’s not gonna do something that dumb.”

“ATTACK!!!”

“Wa?????????????”

The first Kageningen swiftly began darting left to right approaching Injection Fairy Lily who seemed worried from only having 400 attack. Suddenly Kageningen vanished and appeared above Fairy Lily’s head and unleashed a beam of reddish energy toward her.

Tea then yelled, “I give up 2000 life points!!!”

(Seto: 2600/ Tea: 1500)

Seto cracked a grin at Tea for giving up life points, confusing her. Just as the beam was about to connect, Fairy Lily’s attack became 3400 making her smile before she jumped above the beam and destroyed Kageningen by slamming her syringe into it.

(Seto: 2600/ Tea: 1500)

“You should have lost! What’s the deal Kaiba?”

“Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that any damage I take from Kageningen in battle becomes 0.” Seto pointed toward Injection Fairy Lily and shouted, “Now to rid the field of your annoying fairy!”

The red headed warrior began its side-to-side darting approach and after it vanished and reappeared above the spellcaster shot its energy blast.

“Go trap card!!!!”

The face down card lifted, then three women in blue robes appeared behind Injection Fairy Lily. Two stood with their heads down and the third put her right hand outward, producing a pinkish barrier in front of Injection Fairy Lily that absorbed Kageningen’s attack. The small warrior hopped into the air and landed back on Seto’s side of the field. Assured of her protection Tea explained the card she activated.

“Waboku protects me for this entire turn from attacks, so my Lily is safe.”

“Fine. I summon my Familiar Knight in defense mode. Lastly, I’ll place this face down and end my turn.”

A long red-haired knight with skintight armor appeared on the field kneeling (1200/1400) followed by a card in the m/t card zone.

Tea pulled saying, “I sacrifice Injection Fairy Lily…”

The spellcaster dissipated into thousands of particles.

“…to summon Airknight Parshath!”

A fairy with large white wings, the upper body of a man and lower body of a horse’s body materialized out of particles wearing blue and golden armor and holding a straight long sword (1900/1400).

“Next, I’ll play this…Winged Trumpeter, to increase the attack of all fairies by 600.”

A small fairy emerged from Tea’s card only wearing baggy green pants and cap, holding a golden trumpet. The fairy then blew the instrument which emitted waves of energy that was absorbed by Airknight (2500/1400).

“Destroy his Familiar Knight!”

Airknight jumped into the air and landed with a swift thrust of its sword into the knight’s chest, destroying it.

“And just like your Enraged Battle Ox, my monster has the ability to do damage to your defense position monsters. Also as a bonus for me I get to draw 1 card.”

(Seto: 1500/ Tea: 1500)

Seto activated his face down card shouting, “You’ve triggered my trap card, Flat Level 4,” and to Tea’s surprise a black dragon with horns sticking out of its nose and elbows appeared on the field (2400/1200) before the card could rise fully.

“What’s that,” questioned Tea.

“Just so you don’t get confused, I’ll explain it slow.”

Tea scoffed saying, “Get over yourself Kaiba.”

“First, you destroyed my Familiar Knight allowing us to summon a monster from our hands with 4 stars which helped me bring out Rare Metal Dragon and secondly allowing me to activate my trap card which lets us summon a level 4 monster from our decks.”

Tea thought that another monster like Seto’s dragon would be his choice so she placed a monster card showing a woman wearing a long golden hooded robe playing a harp.

She then said, “I’ll summon my Spirit of the Harp in defense mode.”

The woman and harp appeared on the field (800/2000).

In a move that worried Tea a great deal, Kaiser Seahorse appeared on Seto’s side of the field (1700/1650) holding its large gold trident and Seto stared at her smirking. Seto pulled after a card appeared in Tea’s m/t zone. 

“I knew it,” softly sounded from Seto’s mouth before he raised a card into the air yelling, “I use Kaiser Seahorse’s ability to be used as 2 tributes for any light monster I’m holding!”

Kaiser Seahorse exploded into thousands of particles of light and began to shape into a larger being. Seconds later a great white dragon formed and after a moment of staring at Tea coldly with its deep blue eyes roared into the air (3000/2500).

“No, not now,” a very worried Tea thought.

“Welcome to the field, my beast of destruction, Blue-Eyes White Dragon…ahahahahahahaha!”

Blue-Eyes didn’t waste much time on the field and shot its destructive Burst Stream attack toward Airknight Parshath.

“I activate Enchanted Javelin,” shouts Tea before the blast could reach her monster.

Airknight’s sword vanished and was replaced by a slender pink javelin. The fairy lifted its new weapon in front of it absorbing energy from the attack…

(Seto: 1500/ Tea: 4500)

…but the strength of Blue-Eyes was just way too much and destroyed Airknight and his weapon.

(Seto: 1500/ Tea: 4000)

Rare Metal Dragon followed in the great dragon’s actions and attacked Spirit of the Harp, easily destroying her and her instrument. As though a sign for his attack, Kageningen shot off toward Tea when Seto folded his arms. Tea covered herself from the blast by lifting her duel disk in front of her.

(Seto: 1500/ Tea: 3200)

After Tea pulled a small red-haired woman, wearing leg length torn blue shirt appeared on the field, holding her head down (0/100) and summoned her in defense position.

Seto pulled and said, “I didn’t want to make it this painful but oh well. I sacrifice my Rare Metal Dragon and Kageningen to summon a second Blue-Eyes White Dragon!” After the other beast of destruction appeared on the field, Seto shouted, “Blue-Eyes, attack,” pointing to Tea’s monster.

Blue-Eyes opened its mouth and seconds later reduced the small woman to nothing but a burn stain on Tea’s side of the field. Suddenly Seto’s second dragon dropped its head as though saddened by the destruction of Tea’s monster.

“What the hell,” questioned Seto.

“Kaiba. You’ve just destroyed my Unhappy Maiden and doing so prevents you from attacking anymore this turn.”

“O.K then. Go!”

Tea angrily yelled, “Alright then,” in response to Seto’s command as she pulled. “I’ll set this card and end my turn.”

After glancing at the next card pulled, Seto calmly said, “This is just getting worse for you.” Then after quickly sliding a card onto his duel disk yelled, “I summon my mighty Blade Knight!”

A slender knight wearing silver form-fitting armor appeared on the field, holding a thin sword and forearm length shield (1600/1100).

“Go Blade Knight!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Blade Knight quickly dashed across the field and slashed at Tea without hesitation.

(Seto: 1500/ Tea: 1600)

“Now, Blue-Eyes finish her off!”

Blue-Eyes launched its Burst Stream attack but just as it was about to hit Tea, she hit a button on her duel disk, with a grin on her face, forcing her face-down card to rise and a large circular shield with two metal spiked strips crossing each other. The shield took the blast fully making Tea grin harder.

(Seto: 1500/ Tea: 4600)

Tea opened her mouth to notify Seto of the card used to save her and increase her life points but just as she uttered, “My trap,” she was struck with a second Burst Stream attack, knocking her backward.

(Seto: 1500/ Tea: 1600)

Tea pulled and placed yet another card down as her protection. Seto pulled but decided not to summon anything yet.

He then folded his arms and sounded very bored saying, “Blue-Eyes attack.”

“Not so fast Kaiba! I activate Mirror Force!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Seto quickly went from bored to angered. Blue-Eyes’ blast hit the honeycombed wall of energy that emerged from the trap card resounded a shock wave of energy that destroyed all of Seto’s monsters.

Seto calmed himself down then said, “Oh well. Go.”

After Tea pulled she placed a monster card on the field, facedown in defense.

After pulling Seto announced, “I summon Vorse Raider.”

The beast warrior appeared on the field holding its large blade and was very anxious to use it (1900/1200). A few seconds after appearing on the field, the beast jumped into the air and landed with a slash at the facedown monster. Before being destroyed, an hourglass with wings and red sand materialized and tried to dodge the attack but was way too slow and was cut in two and exploded. Vorse Raider moved itself back to its master side. Suddenly, sparks of light began to fall upon Tea and dropped her life points.

(Seto: 1500/ Tea: 600)

Confused as to why Tea was smiling at losing life points, Seto asked, “What’s going on?

“Tea calmly answered, “You’ve just destroyed my Hourglass of Life.”

“And?”

“If I have more than 1000 life points when it is destroyed in battle, my life is decreased by 1000 and I get to bring back up to 4 of the strongest monsters from either graveyard.”

“What?!?!?!?!”

The sparks moved from falling over Tea to her monster zone. In a flash of brilliant light 2 Blue-Eyes White Dragons, Rare Metal Dragon and Airknight Parshath were all on the field under Tea’s control. Seto placed a card in the m/t zone and ended his turn. 

Tea then pulled and placed the drawn card in her hand thinking, “One attack could end this but I know Kaiba wouldn’t make it that easy for me though.” She then commanded, “Blue-Eyes White Dragon, attack!!!!!!!!!”

Before the white dragon could even begin to charge its attack, Negate Attack appeared on Seto’s side of the field and he began laughing fiendishly.

“You didn’t think I’d be that easy did you,” he questioned as he pulled from his deck. “I play Pot of Greed allowing me to draw two more cards.” After drawing he announced, “Next I’ll summon my Peten the Dark Clown in defense mode and play these two cards.”

After the fiendish clown (500/1200) appeared on the field and tipped its hat to Tea before squatting in defense, two cards appeared behind it.

Tea pulled and said, “I discard my Polymerization to activate this…Double Spell. This lets me activate a spell card in your graveyard and I’m choosing Pot of Greed to pull two more cards,” then after drawing said, “Now I’ll activate my own Pot of Greed.”

Seto calmly said, “Go ahead. Pull your whole deck if you have to.”

She then pointed to Seto and yelling, “Kaiba! I don’t know what those two cards are but Yugi always told me to force your opponent to play any cards they’re hiding.”

“So,” questioned Seto with a smirk.

“So I attack your clown with Blue-Eyes!”

“Big mistake! I activate my two face-down cards…”

Tea became a little worried that Seto would activate both cards simultaneously.

“…Deck Devastation Virus and then my Crush Card!”

“Oh no!”

“First my Crush Card infects my clown with a virus that’ll activate when it’s destroyed and will run through your hand, deck and field destroying every monster with 1500 or more attack points!”

Crush card exploded sending millions of spores into the air, landing on and infecting Peten. Blue-Eyes easily wiped Peten from the field but became infected by the virus and was destroyed as well.

“It has begun,” said Seto, with an evil grin.

Pieces of Blue-Eyes landed on all of Tea’s monsters and destroyed them as well. Tea pulled 4 cards from her deck and placed them in her graveyard.

“Next my Deck Devastation will send the top 10 cards from your deck straight to the graveyard every time a dark monster on my side of the field with an attack of 500 or less is destroyed in battle.”

Thin and slimy tentacles reached from the trap and snatched 10 cards from Tea’s deck.

“My cards!”

“Now here comes my second Peten!”

The clown then appeared, squatting like the clown before it.

“Now you’re open. What are you going to do?”

Tea giggled then showed Seto a magic card in her hand of an elegant metal item with a long purple crystal in it.

“I’ll bring back my Airknight Parshath with Monster Reborn.”

The knight materialized out of a burst of light coming from under then field.

“Next I’ll activate another card. Winged Trumpeter!”

The small fairy appeared then blew its trumpet, strengthening Airknight again.

“It may cost me the game if I keep attacking it but if I can take all of your life points before I run out of cards, I’ll win.”

Seto pulled saying, “Remember Tea, that’s one big if. I set this card and end my turn.”

After pulling Tea showed the card pulled and said, “Now I don’t have to worry about decking out! I activate Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your Virus trap.”

The vortex of wind blew onto the trap card and destroyed it.

“Airknight, destroy his Peten and take a chunk out of his life points!”

“You’re not destroying anything! I activate my trap card, Shadow Spell!”

The instant Seto’s card fully raised, many pitch black chains grabbed Airknight Parshath from behind then pulled him back to Tea’s side and drained a portion of its attack (1800/1400).

“You can’t keep my monster captive for long Kaiba!”

After Seto pulled, he looked at his card then said, “I won’t have to.”

Tea thought of Seto pulling Monster Reborn and bringing back Blue-Eyes for a final attack.

“I sacrifice my Peten the Dark Clown…”

“Wa???”

The dark smiling clown vanished from the field…

“…to summon Kaiser Glider!”

…and a golden dragon appeared, standing on its hind legs and hunched over (2400/2200).

Seto pointed to Tea saying, “You’re a pretty decent duelist for an amateur but going against me was a duel lost from the beginning! Kaiser Glider, take her out!”

Tea’s eyes lit up in fear of what was to happen to her for losing. The sight of her eyes rattled Seto a bit until the golden ball of energy destroyed Airknight, while it struggled to free itself, blew debris everywhere and blocked her face. After the dust settled, Seto looked deeply into Tea’s eyes and turned his back to her.

(Seto: 1500/ Tea: 0)

A tear ran down her cheek as she said, “I guess it freaks you out just as much as it does everyone else to see the blank look people get when they go huh? I understand Kaiba. Well I’ll tell you this. You and Yugi better take this guy down! Good luck.”

Seto turned to thank Tea but dropped his head in anger at seeing the blank look in her eyes. His eyes slowly opened after feeling a gust of wind and after a quick look at Yugi and Damien began to walk toward his usual corner. The Pharaoh then stepped in front of him.

“What do you want Yugi?”

“You and I are the only ones left.”

“What do you mean? We are all enemies! Just as Silko wanted! There are no teams so how is there a we?”

“Though you may want to ignore all that we’ve been through, I will always consider you a treasured friend. We have to stick together to defeat Silko.”

Seto glanced at Damien and said, “The wonder twins didn’t do all too well sticking together so how good do you think it’s going to do us?” Before Yugi could answer Seto said, “Don’t tell me you’re scared.”

“But…”

Seto smoothly moved around Yugi and walked off saying, “If not, quit bothering me and go duel. Oh yeah, Tea sends her best.”

The brown haired duelist reached the corner and turned just in time to see the other duelists vanish.
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos
Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

Member Title : Busy with high school sadly

Seto Vs Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seto Vs Tea   Seto Vs Tea Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:48 pm

this is actually pretty interesting and could make a really good fanfic. but i just find the fact that Tea has become a good duelist hard to believe, especially since some things she did were pretty stupid
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=364458
WhiteMage

WhiteMage

Member Title : Toon King

Seto Vs Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seto Vs Tea   Seto Vs Tea Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:57 am

Throughout all of this, I could only read tea's lines in her abridged voice XD
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Seto Vs Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seto Vs Tea   Seto Vs Tea Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:02 am

WhiteMage wrote:
Throughout all of this, I could only read tea's lines in her abridged voice XD
I'm going to beat you with FRIENDSHIP, Kaiba! lmao I seriously had to hold back on adding some of those jokes/references though

Project Leviamon wrote:
this is actually pretty interesting and could make a really good fanfic. but i just find the fact that Tea has become a good duelist hard to believe, especially since some things she did were pretty stupid
lol true. she had been practicing a bit and was lucky enough to go against people at her level, which improving enough to get her through a few rounds. Sadly, while on a streak, she runs into Kaiba and tries to pull out every lucky move she's done previously. I'll try to find the Kaiba and Joey vs I think the main villain. As soon as I can find a version of Duelists of the Roses, I'll get the actual effect the game uses for the Hourglass cuz that's just deadly as hell and would be a great card to have in a Tea Deck. DotR had some great cards with beastly effects like Riryoku. That should be an easy one to script though.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

Seto Vs Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seto Vs Tea   Seto Vs Tea Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:13 pm

I don't know what version of the game you want, but I think I have the USA-Version somewhere. If you want to know effects from cards contained, I might be able to tell you some.

Greetings
VB99
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
cane_63106

cane_63106

Seto Vs Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seto Vs Tea   Seto Vs Tea Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:59 pm

That'd be great! Thanks. Off the top of my head, I'll need the effects of Gate Deed, most of the cards that have the 'if this card is destroyed in battle, destroy the monster that destroyed this card' effect, any of the hourglasses, what the immortal cards effects were and lastly, if it's even in the game, Barrel Dragon's effect. Thanks in advance for any of these you can get. Also, didn't Goblin fan have a continuous burn bouncing effect?
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Seto Vs Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seto Vs Tea   Seto Vs Tea Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:31 am

Did you mean Gate Deeg?
Gate Deeg: When this card is flipped face up, the owning player' summoning power points are incrased to the maximum value!
Hourglass of Life: If LP is higher than 1000 at the moment this card is destroyed, a maximum of 4 monsters with the highest ATKs from own as well as from opponents graveyard are revived under owning players control. Following the revival, the owning players LP are reduced by 1000!
Hourglass of Courage: If LP is over 1000 when this card is destroyed in battle, the strenght of your monsters are increased by 1000 points and your LP is reduced by 1000!
Barrel Dragon: When this card is flipped face up, one card other than own is randomly selected for destruction!
Goblin Fan: Pernament Trap that triggers against an opponent's direct LP-attacking Riryoku and reverse the inflicted damage!
What do you mean by "immortal cards effects"?
I haven't found anything... Or do you mean the cards that turn terrain into crush terrain?

Greetings
VB99
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Seto Vs Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seto Vs Tea   Seto Vs Tea Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Thank you so much for those! You're right about the Immortal cards that I mentioned. Cards like Slate Warrior. Sadly, the entire time that I had the game, I was never able to get 1. I'm wondering if I should make Deeg's effect to Special Summon any monster from your hand or something like an Ultimate Offering with no cost for the turn its summoned. HoC could be a decent Tea card, but I will have to get around to making HoL....sooooo OP lol Thanks again for making the Goblin Fan/Riryoku connection. I forgot that Riryoku didn't just lower their life points but dealt half as burn damage.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Seto Vs Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seto Vs Tea   Seto Vs Tea Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:57 pm

How about changing HoL's effect to only affect normal Monsters? That would limit it greatly...
Sadly, the only Immortal card I have is Carat Idol:
When this card enters a turn in face-up defense position, all cards are drawn 1 space closer to carat idol. If this card is destroyed, turn all adjacent spaces into crush terrain.

Greetings
VB99
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Seto Vs Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seto Vs Tea   Seto Vs Tea Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Guess the Immortals could be able to search Virus Traps once destroyed. Or at least Crush Card. I probably should make that Crush Virus field spell I've been thinking about. That Normal Monsters only wouldn't be too bad, actually. Even in a normal build, it can target some good monsters for beatdowns, especially in dragons.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Seto Vs Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seto Vs Tea   Seto Vs Tea Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:40 pm

The idea of making the Immortal-Type an Archetype for Virus-Decks is a really cool one.
Maybe you could make them all Dark-Attribute and the the Field Card could look somehow like this:
"At the end of the end phase, the active player must destroy one card they control. If the destroyed card was a monster, this card gains the following effects depending on the original ATK of the destroyed monster:
0-1500= Until your second Stand-by phase after this card's activation, look at every card your opponent draws. If your opponent drew a Monster with an ATK higher than 1500, destroy it.
>1500= Until your second Stand-by phase after this card's activation, look at every card your opponent draws. If your opponent drew a Monster with an ATK of 1500 or lower, destroy it."

Greetings
VB99
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seto Vs Tea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seto Vs Tea   Seto Vs Tea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seto Vs Tea

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum