a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earth Destroyers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blitzmonkey

Member Title : Lord of Earth Destroyers

Earth Destroyers Empty
PostSubject: Earth Destroyers   Earth Destroyers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:35 pm

I started this archetype in 2008 and i racked up cards through that time. Recently I came back to yugiohcardmaker.net and decided to remake the archetype, so the cards would support each other. I did this by making the main card i started with, Destruction of Earth, more based around the archetype and become less random. To compliment this I gave all the monster a when sent to the graveyard effect. Unfortunately I was never good at drawing, so i never drew pictures for my cards or get pictures because i knew what i wanted them to be just couldn't follow through with my intentions. Any help with picture or legalness or fairness of my cards, because i only tried to make it fair by my standards and didn't get previous help before this point, would be greatly appreciated. 

Strategy
Spoiler:

Monsters (15)
Spoiler:

Spells/Traps (7)
Spoiler:

Fusions (7)
Spoiler:

Xyz (3)
Spoiler:

Last edited by blitzmonkey on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:25 am; edited 41 times in total
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

Earth Destroyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Destroyers   Earth Destroyers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:44 am

Earth Destroyer Unknown launcher- honestly not a bad card. I'm pretty sure you meant 'gains 500 ATK'. Late game this could possible end it, but really not that bad for a burn card.

Earth Destroyer Normal Deceiver- i knew i had to wait and come back to this lol give it a lv limit because you'd just dump big boy and have that effect for free and keep it at, until the end of your turn

Earth Destroyer Bombman- That first line makes no sense. That last line makes is so that Bombman can set of another Bombman, but you'd also have to give up one of your monsters on the field. Since it doesn't say 'other monster' that means that Bombman can sacrifice itself, send another to the grave and destroy 2 cards. Can't say its name doesn't hold up lol

Earth Destroyer Cybernetic Blaster- Don't know about that ability to give any other monster the ability to attack directly because Machines can get big, quick as hell. Not gonna lie though; it's effect is pretty close to Energy Reflect and I love that card lol I'm iffy on the effect, but since this one can't follow up with an attack...it's ok, so far, with going down the line of cards

Earth Destroyer Ocean Absorber- just plainly being sent to the grave to do that, is a bit too much. maybe just 1 or keep it at 2 and forced, because it'd be able to hit yours as well, which would make you play the card a bit smarter

Earth Destroyer Thunder Absorber- put a cost on that negating effect. the burn is ok

Earth Destroyer Vocano Absorber-you should really only give a monster like this one of those effect. Your use of just being sent to the grave to set off an effect makes these too much

Earth Destroyer Regainer- actually this card isn't bad. LP gain really doesn't hold up in this game anymore so the 2nd effect will be what you'd really gain from. Even if you have multiple, it's really no worse than playing Nimbles

Earth Destroyer Grounddigger-keep the first effect. adding it to the others is just too much

Earth Destroyer Claw Crusader- decent

Earth Destroyer Dead Life- something about ATK & DEF isn't sitting right with me

Earth Destroyer Stand Ground- right off the bat, this DEF is way too high. No on the extra drawing at no cost. the last effect is ok

Earth Destroyer Tree Demolisher- No on its last effect because doing that to your opponent then passing that effect on is just wrong lol It should just be once per turn you can do that and the effects themselves are ok I see what you were doing with the 2nd and 3rd effects though

Rother, Master of the Destroyers- Summoning requirement, ok. 5 though? Special Summoning effect, ok due to the initial summoning, which is actually hard to pull off in this game. No to that 3 to the graveyard effect, I knew there was a reason those card were saying this effect goes off, just off of being sent to the graveyard lol the last effect is ok, once again, because it'd be so hard to get it out in the first place, because of how this game plays. Until the end of 'your' turn.

Bright Light of the Destroyer (continuous trap) When a Destroyer monster is destroyed; banish 3 Destroyer monsters in your graveyard to activate this card. Special Summon the destroyed monster. Its ATK is doubled and its DEF becomes 0. If this card is removed from the field, destroy the Special Summoned monster.

Earth Destroyer Invasion-take out the first line due to no cost

Destroyers Elements-....just no, no...no...no lol

Destroyers' Arena- No on encouraging the DoE and...what?! Doesn't its own effect negate itself?

Disguise of the Destroyer- Pretty similar to my Dimensional End...and I've considered it for a ban lol Drop the quickplay and fusion being unable to be targeted

Earth's Bright Crash- Decent...but a lot of your monstes will get effects out the ass if this goes off

Earth's Last Chance- Just if summoned. 1 is kinda ok. 2. too easy to keep gaining LP, but the destroying effect is decent 3. not enough counters for its effect 4. nope! lol 5. nope, maybe just add 2+ cards to search 1 because you know you're going to pick a deadly card lol 6. basically a 2 turn Waboku...ok 7. this is ok, but just not allow you to attack period

DoE-Too much going on lol I see where you were going since you want your monsters' effect to go off, just with being sent to the graveyard but the fact you're specifically picking the cards to set off their effects make it OP

Rother's Memorial- should have a cost

Scream of Destruction- until the end of this turn

Destroyers' Void Portal- this seems like it should be two different cards. Can't remember an effect where the 2nd effect is useful, but it should be restricted to a type so your options won't be so open

Destroyer's Space Whip- Piercing effect, ok for the name, but the searching effect for no condition or cost is just a no. maybe if you add 1 of the Destroyer Spell/Trap cards that are banished

Destroyer's Wand- 50ATK? lol 100 is ok

E.D. Bombdigger- meh, but i see that you're trying to sent off one of those effects, which if they were specific to a certain trigger, i'd be ok with them. Levi's Dark Army goes off if discarded from the deck to the grave and have great effects to boot.

E.D. Aqua-Human- Nope to the last effect, but the rest is ok

E.D. Cyberdeath- too much potential burn half it's original ATK is cool with an attack limit. that way, you can either have a powerhouse to attack with or a burn if you don't to run into face-down, which would quickly make this card a destruction target, especially because of its protection ability

E.D. Pulse Crusader- its effect destroys itself, but i'm pretty sure you meant every other monster on the field...at no cost though? 3000 ATK and you're worried about other monsters attacking? lol, why?

E.D. Stun Drum- The last effect is useless for 2 reasons: 1. No one usually has a 3501+ ATK 2. they'll usually destroy this with a card before wasting a chance to push with something that strong on their side

E.D. King-....no! no! no!!!!! That can get way too strong and have way too many effects at its disposal, plus who's going to want to do all of that math and remembering which effects this thing has gained? if its just at 2 monsters, it'd be strong and just have a couple strong effects, which is decent

E.D. Sinister Seed- decent

E.D. Shadow Annihilation Dragon- 100 ATK is cool to use. Just use the last effect for the attack stopping, even if you activate it during your opponent's turn

I've never really like the term 'twice per turn' with a card. It just seems like you're really letting a card set up too much advantage. Hopefully, you don't take this as a crap review lol
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos
blitzmonkey

Earth Destroyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Destroyers   Earth Destroyers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:55 am

Lol I don't take it as a crap review, I see it as constructive criticism and that's what i was looking for so thank you. Tomorrow I will make edits to make t he cards more balance and thank you for taking the time to review my cards.
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Earth Destroyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Destroyers   Earth Destroyers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:38 am

no prob
Back to top Go down
blitzmonkey

Earth Destroyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Destroyers   Earth Destroyers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:04 am

I edited my cards to try to meet the requests. The yellow are changed cards, blue are untalked about cards and purple meant i was confused by the request so i left it how it was. Hope you like them and thanks for the support. Also anyone is welcome to review them.
Back to top Go down
blitzmonkey

Earth Destroyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Destroyers   Earth Destroyers Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:38 am

I edited it and shortened the amount of spells and traps.
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Earth Destroyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Destroyers   Earth Destroyers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:28 am

Seriously sorry about not going back over those yet. Scripting these Pokemon has been weird and it usually takes up most of my free time. I'll still help you as much as i can with those though.
Back to top Go down
blitzmonkey

Earth Destroyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Destroyers   Earth Destroyers Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:58 am

That's okay you can take your time. I think I am officially done with card changing, so it will be easier to check for balance.
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Earth Destroyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Destroyers   Earth Destroyers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:42 am

Earth Destroyer Normal Deceiver- Cool. What's the point of the 'treated as a normal monster again?'

Earth Destroyer Bombman- take out the first effect. the last line makes it just too extra

Earth Destroyer Last Destroyer- *4/1900...too many effects being able to go off for a card that's not a boss monster. the deck dumps a lot of ammo for it to abuse, especially with sacrificing a monster on the field, then with it being alone it can just come back, and then attack directly. pick a  set of effects you want to go with. either make him aggressive or defensive or just give him the banishing and returning effects

Earth Destroyer Ocean Absorber- you won't gain that much from its effect so stopping yourself from attacking due to it, is pointless. other than that, it's cool.

Earth Destroyer Volcano Absorber- since it's a FIRE, how about negate an attack, do damage to half the attacking monster's ATK and this one can't attack next turn?

Earth Destoyer Grounddigger- No need to negate its attack next turn. 2 cards are easy things to dump for a direct attack. Take out the last line.

Earth Destroyer Dead Life - To simplify the wording: Once per turn if this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard you can Special Summon it. it's a big hitter and is meant to be like it is.

Earth Destroyer Stand Ground- How about, 2000 DEF and it allows you to equip it to a Destroyer monster you control and have it gain this card's DEF. if the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.

Earth Destroyer Tree Demolisher- Since you've given the rest of your cards select triggers for their effects to go off, the discard isn't as needed, but you can keep the last line and it'd be a decent card

Rother, Master of the Destroyers-keep it at from deck and you're good with this one.

Destroyers' Arena - pointless. i see where you're going, but there will seriously be no need for this card. you're already needing as many cards in your hand for your boss monster

Disguise of the Destroyer- good to go

Earth's Bright Crash- wording: Select 1 'Destroyer' monster in your deck and destroy 'Destroyer' monsters on your side of the field whose combined levels are equal to or greater than the selected monster's, then Special Summon that monster, ignoring summoning conditions

Earth's Last Chance- 2. ok 3. decent 4. ok 5. add 2 or more. 1 to get 2 wouldn't be right lol 7. cool

Destruction of Earth (counter trap)- if a 'Destroyer' monster you control is destroyed by a card your opponent controls you can activate the effect that monster as this card's effect.

Destroyers’ Void portal- just make this two cards.

Earth Destoyer Bombdigger-how about. once per turn you can destroy other 'Destroyer' monsters you control and activate its effect.

Earth Destroyer Aqua Human- just keep the first line. its effect isn't as powerful nowadays as it might seem.

Earth Destroyer Cyberdeath- interesting way to offset its ATK. How about say: Once per turn during your Main Phase 1 you can switch this card into defense position to inflict damage equal to half the ATK of this card to your opponent's life points?

Earth Destroyer Pulse Crusher- revamp it to fit their new effect conditions

Earth Destroyer Stun Drum-you could even say it can't attack as long as this card remains face up on the field. your opponent will not have too much of an issue trying to get rid of it because it damn sure won't be from battling a 3500 DEF anyway lol

Earth Destroyer Ultimate Absorber- odd to have a monster with that much ATK to have this effect. how about you just negate the effect of a monster this card battles?

Earth Destroyer King-how about once per turn you can select 1 'Destroyer' monster in your graveyard; this card gains that card's effect until your next standby phase? (a lot of their effects will overlap and make thing redundant)

Earth Destroyer Shadow Annihilation Dragon- you can make it 100 ATK. If this card destroys a monster as a result of battle your opponent cannot attack their next turn. once per turn, during your opponent's turn, you can detach an xyz material from this card; your opponent cannot conduct their battle phase this turn.

Earth Destroyer Holidead-
1. don't see the point in getting those many monsters for that xyz and then token.
2. no battle and LP gain, ok
3. change the destroy xyz material to fit their new conditions if you're giving it to them all
4. that last token is pretty much a punching bag and i can kinda see this being that card's full effect and use for the xyz materials it has
Back to top Go down
blitzmonkey

Earth Destroyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Destroyers   Earth Destroyers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:07 am

edited everything
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Earth Destroyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Destroyers   Earth Destroyers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:41 am

Earth Destroyer Last Destroyer- When this card is destroyed as a result of battle if there are no other Destroyer monsters on the field you may special summon it, this only works once, or you may return 5 or less removed from play Destroyer monsters to your deck.

Earth Destroyer Ocean Absorber- cool

Grounddigger- take out the LP paid effect

Destroyers' Arena- (Field Spell) if you make it, tell me how it goes.

DoE-do you need the burn?

Aqua Human-cool

Earth Destroyer Pulse Crusher-ok

Earth Destroyer Ultimate Absorber-ok

holidead- have it to only special summon that punching bag token to your opponent's side of the field and this card is good.
Back to top Go down
blitzmonkey

Earth Destroyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Destroyers   Earth Destroyers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:12 am

I made edits and got balancing help from outlaw. So thank you for everyone in helping the balancing process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Earth Destroyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Destroyers   Earth Destroyers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Destroyers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1