a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi I'm new!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenas

Zenas

Member Title : ZenasNGU

Hi I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm new!   Hi I'm new! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 11:27 pm

I like to make cards, but I have no knowledge in coding cards but I'm happy to be here!

bounce
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

Hi I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new!   Hi I'm new! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 7:08 pm

The main goal is to have fun.  I've got little knowledge myself but if you get a card fully completed with an image and effect you'll be able to get someone to come out of the rock they're under to help with the code.  Last I checked Outlaw was making something in the update for us to use to help with lack of knowledge of coding.  In the meantime though have fun making cards. Smile People will help at any time though so popping in every now and then gets them out of hiding. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zenas

Zenas

Member Title : ZenasNGU

Hi I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new!   Hi I'm new! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 6:00 pm

Oh, I thought this site was dead, I'm happy to here it isn't!
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

Hi I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new!   Hi I'm new! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Nope it's not dead but if Outlaw doesn't put out an update things might get quiet for a while. Sad
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

Hi I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new!   Hi I'm new! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 8:54 pm

I might post an update next week, it'll just be ygopro but with custom cards though Razz
And if someone wants to take that update and just add the mackpro launcher to make it appear like mackpro that's cool too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new!   Hi I'm new! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm new!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mackpro :: News :: Intros And Farewells-