a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, Ki Go Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ki Go

Ki Go

Member Title : Idealist

Hello, Ki Go Here Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Ki Go Here   Hello, Ki Go Here Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:11 am

sunny study king
Hi, I would like to have fun dueling and explore all types of duelists our here. I'm currently interested in programming and I hope I will be mentored  alien Nice meeting ya.
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

Hello, Ki Go Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ki Go Here   Hello, Ki Go Here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 5:38 pm

Hi, good luck with programming. For help with cards I'd say check this thread out.
Also check out the constant.lua file in the ygopro scripts folder so if you need to edit a script you know what types of codes there are (not all codes that you'll use are there though sadly)
Really though the best way is messing around until you pretty much know how to edit existing cards to your liking.
Back to top Go down
Ki Go

Ki Go

Hello, Ki Go Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ki Go Here   Hello, Ki Go Here Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:09 pm

Where is the download link?
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

Hello, Ki Go Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ki Go Here   Hello, Ki Go Here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:33 am

The big red words saying Download MackPro on the right side use to work but until Outlaw updates here's a working copy.  Watch out when changing options around though since you have to do it through the config file rather than the options menu with mine. Sad 

https://mackpro.forumotion.com/t618-until-outlaw-comes-and-posts-the-update
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

Hello, Ki Go Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ki Go Here   Hello, Ki Go Here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:09 pm

posted up the config file in the post over there if you accidentally edited it through the options menu and everything went to heck. Razz 

Conf File Fix
Back to top Go down
Ki Go

Ki Go

Hello, Ki Go Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ki Go Here   Hello, Ki Go Here Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 9:11 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, Ki Go Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Ki Go Here   Hello, Ki Go Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Ki Go Here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mackpro :: News :: Intros And Farewells-