a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Until OutLaw comes and posts the Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

Until OutLaw comes and posts the Update Empty
PostSubject: Until OutLaw comes and posts the Update   Until OutLaw comes and posts the Update Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:08 am

I think we need a temp download list of spare copies from those that have working copies of MackPro because it seems the old download under the place we are suppose to download has stopped working for some reason. Sad 

Need to update this with a newer copy because I've added cards since this time but here's a spare I know works: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6k0uvrqv39qq67w/MackPro.zip  

Keep in mind this in only until OutLaw update the main copy's download so he can lock this after that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Volpe77

Member Title : Fuzen

PostSubject: Re: Until OutLaw comes and posts the Update   Until OutLaw comes and posts the Update Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:07 pm

First of all: thank you for posting this, very nice of you Very Happy! Secondly: i don't know about everyone else, but every time i try to do literally anything in the game, it crashes. I can't get into the Deck Maker, i can't watch a replay or anything else. Also, whenever i try do change some options in the launcher the following pops up: "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

There are also some details that you can choose to check, it's a pretty long list but if you want i can post it. I just didn't want to post a message that was 1000 lines long. Sorry for the bother, by the way, just thought i'd let this issue be known.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Until OutLaw comes and posts the Update   Until OutLaw comes and posts the Update Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 4:59 am

hmm that's odd, that is a perfect copy of my copy of the game so no clue why it broke on your end. confused   Also the only thing that throws an error when opening on my end is Card Manager and that can be ignored because it opens just fine.  As for other errors within it the only thing that works is the export and import functions as far as I can tell.   As for anything else erroring I got no clue on that.  Will have to reupload it just for good measure to check.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Until OutLaw comes and posts the Update   Until OutLaw comes and posts the Update Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:31 am

Most of the errors with the options can be gotten around by going into the config file directly.  Don't change options through the options menu right now.  Now it would be nice if Outlaw would post up the code somewhere since some of us might help speed things along.  confused
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Until OutLaw comes and posts the Update   Until OutLaw comes and posts the Update Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:08 pm

Make sure the System.config is named system.CONF and it looks something like this:

Code:
#config file
#nickname & gamename should be less than 20 characters
#language is one of the folders in /language
language = en
use_d3d = 1
use_skin = 1
antialias = 0
errorlog = 1
nickname = StormWing0
gamename = AIduel
lastdeck = Link Joker Freezing Lock
lastdeckai = Dark Armed Gatling
lastscriptai = ai.lua
textfont = fonts/simhei.ttf 14
numfont = fonts/arialbd.ttf
serverport = 7911
lastip = 25.126.13.194
lastport = 7911
fullscreen = 0
enable_sound = 1
enable_music = 0
auto_card_placing = 1
random_card_placing = 0
auto_chain_order = 1
no_delay_for_chain = 0
mute_opponent = 0
mute_spectators = 0
#volume music is value from 0 to 100
volume = 29
#Field spell background. 0=duel zone only(default), 1=background only, 2=both duel zone and background, 3=do not change background
background = 0

When I first ran into this problem editing through the options menu deleted an important part of the conf file and renamed it a little bit causing the game to not function.  Copy and paste what is missing from this one into yours, change the file name back to normal, and change the nickname to whatever you want.  Some things that edit the conf file work just fine but it is just the options menu itself causing this issue.
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

PostSubject: Re: Until OutLaw comes and posts the Update   Until OutLaw comes and posts the Update Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 12:47 am

Sucks that we really have to wait for outlaw to post an update.

I've tried copying stuff from ygopro and putting it all into mackpro but there's something with it that you can't really play any new decks on mackpro. There's now new procedures for a few things, I imagine one of them being xyzs on top of xyz procedure is different now since I can't play abomination in my radicals deck on mackpro (after I added them in). So then I updated ALL the scripts and same issue. I think it might have to do with the xll or xml file(s).

I mean I could just dload all of you guys' custom cards, copy them into ygopro or devpro, copy ygopro/devpro, rename the copy to mackpro, etc etc, but without the mackpro launcher it just would feel... eh. I at least would like to make an effort to pretend, if I could help update this, at least until outlaw comes back, if he does :S, that it's mackpro and not ygopro with our custom cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Until OutLaw comes and posts the Update   Until OutLaw comes and posts the Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Until OutLaw comes and posts the Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1