a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Download Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KettouRyuujin

Member Title : Imagniative Dragon

Download Issues Empty
PostSubject: Download Issues   Download Issues Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 12:29 am

I recently deleted Mackpro and went to re-download it, in hops of restoring custom cards and getting anything new as my updater was bugging. However, when download finished, Chrome said the download was malicious and had blocked it.

Apparently, this means the folder contained malware. This raises concerns, as I don't want malware but want to be able to play Mackpro. Is there a way that Mackpro can be proven malware-free? Or, if not, is this an error?
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

Download Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Download Issues   Download Issues Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 3:08 am

lol just allow the download, since it's in a zip file you can scan it for an unwanted guests with an Antivirus.  Chrome always blocks downloads from areas you haven't been like this whether it has a virus or not so just allow the download and scan it if still unsure.  Also when finished downloading extract it to a place you can find it but make sure it is in its own folder when unzipped, since what is zipped is all the files of the game and not a folder holding those files.  Found that one out the hard way my first time downloading it. XD
Back to top Go down

Download Issues

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1