a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Temple Archetype??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingofDarkWorld

KingofDarkWorld

Member Title : KingofDarkWorld

Temple Archetype?? Empty
PostSubject: Temple Archetype??   Temple Archetype?? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:42 am

There used to be an archetype in mackpro with a powerful field spell that locked down opponent's from special summoning high level monsters. It was called the temple archetype I believe... I used to have a deck built around them but now all the cards seem to have mysteriously vanished. I have the rest of the mackpro cards that I can find and whole lot of new ones but I have no idea what happend to the temple cards. Would anyone be able to help me get them back?

EDIT: It seems multiple archetypes were removed, still the archetype I most want back is temple but this is quite frustrating. I hope I just screwed something up in the update and it's not permanent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

Temple Archetype?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple Archetype??   Temple Archetype?? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:04 am

its my fault in the latest update i forgot some stuff am adding back all the missing cards and some new ones in next update
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mackpro.forumotion.com
KingofDarkWorld

KingofDarkWorld

Member Title : KingofDarkWorld

Temple Archetype?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple Archetype??   Temple Archetype?? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:17 am

Ok, thank you very much. I was worried about losing those. I'm glad to hear it's being worked onĀ  Very Happy.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Temple Archetype?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple Archetype??   Temple Archetype?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temple Archetype??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1