a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone have a list of Functions, parameters, other card codes we could use?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

Card - Anyone have a list of Functions, parameters, other card codes we could use? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have a list of Functions, parameters, other card codes we could use?   Card - Anyone have a list of Functions, parameters, other card codes we could use? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 2:23 am

Just asking because having one would be very useful even more so when we start adding to the code or it gets changed. Smile 

Basically a list of Function calls and their parameters along with other codes we could use to build effects. Smile
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

Card - Anyone have a list of Functions, parameters, other card codes we could use? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a list of Functions, parameters, other card codes we could use?   Card - Anyone have a list of Functions, parameters, other card codes we could use? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 3:03 am

there isnt a list out atm but i am working on my card manager and because i had to start from the ground up thought id improve it and make it so it can fully generate cards for you as well as having advanced functions for coders so that it makes things easier heres a quick preview
Card - Anyone have a list of Functions, parameters, other card codes we could use? SvPcvl0
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a list of Functions, parameters, other card codes we could use?   Card - Anyone have a list of Functions, parameters, other card codes we could use? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 5:08 am

I'm guessing for the auto generator to work we're going to have to get very good at writing our text effects in a format it can use right?  Or are you going to hunt through the various formats and try to setup all the cases? Smile  Hint lots and lots of Key Word Targets. Razz
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a list of Functions, parameters, other card codes we could use?   Card - Anyone have a list of Functions, parameters, other card codes we could use? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 5:52 am

Actually its point and click the first screen you enter the xard details then on the next screen you select how many effects the card has then you can select costs target effects so on from a list allowing it to be very basic and easy to use for a begginner but it will also have an advanced mode where you can edit the script or code your own effects
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a list of Functions, parameters, other card codes we could use?   Card - Anyone have a list of Functions, parameters, other card codes we could use? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 6:34 am

hmm interesting, lol you should see the monster I'm working on.  Smile I'm trying to come up with a full Card Generator that can build a card effect and all. Smile  Building the rest of the card is the easy part but the effect is the mind numbing part since I got to get most of the game up and running before it'll work. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a list of Functions, parameters, other card codes we could use?   Card - Anyone have a list of Functions, parameters, other card codes we could use? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone have a list of Functions, parameters, other card codes we could use?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1