a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pendulum Evolution

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EnvoyofTime

EnvoyofTime

Member Title : WhiteLusterSoldier:EnvoyofTime

Pendulum Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Pendulum Evolution   Pendulum Evolution Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:05 am

No pics, as my card creator doesn't have pendulum fonts. Just some ideas.
Odd-Eyes Mystical Pendulum Dragon Level 8 ATK 3000 DEF 3000
Pendulum Scale: 5
Pendulum Effect
This card cannot be destroyed by effects that would destroy only this card. Once per turn, you can destroy this card, add up to 2 Pendulum monsters.
Monster Effect:
Any damage you take involving Pendulum monsters are 0. This card is also treated as Xyz, Synchro, Fusion and Ritual. Once per turn, you double this card's attack. Any damage this deals to a monster below level five is halved. If you have Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon in your Extra Deck, you may Special Summon it.

Timegazer Sage (Sage of Chronomancy) ATK 1900 DEF 1000
Pendulum Scale: 9
Pendulum Effect
You can only activate this card if you control another Pendulum card. Once per turn, if a card effect would remove a Pendulum monster from the field, you can negate that card effect. Unless you control a "Odd-Eyes" card or "Stargazer" card, this card's pendulum scale is 5.
Monster Effect:
This card cannot be destroyed by battle.

Stargazer Sage (Sage of Astromancy) ATK 1900 DEF 2800
Pendulum Scale: 1
Pendulum Effect
During the Battle Phase, if a Pendulum monster you control battles, your opponent cannot activate cards. Unless you control a "Odd-Eyes" or "Timegazer" card, this card's pendulum scale becomes 5.

Monster Effect:
If a Pendulum monster you control would be destroyed or returned to the hand, you may Special Summon a monster with the same name from your hand or Extra Deck.

Pendulum Evolution
Spell Card
Destroy "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", "Stargazer Magician", or "Timegazer Magician." Add 1 "Odd-Eyes Mystical Pendulum Dragon" "Stargazer Sage", or "Timegazer Sage" from your Deck to your hand.

Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

Pendulum Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Evolution   Pendulum Evolution Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:09 am

You do realize custom cards are suppose to be in the custom cards sections? Smile
Back to top Go down
EnvoyofTime

EnvoyofTime

Pendulum Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Evolution   Pendulum Evolution Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:10 am

It says ones that are coded. I don't even have pictures..
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Pendulum Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Evolution   Pendulum Evolution Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:13 am

https://mackpro.forumotion.com/f8-custom-cards-single-cards
https://mackpro.forumotion.com/f9-custom-cards-multiple-cards

I've been posting in these two for some time and they don't need to be coded in these two anyways. Smile
Back to top Go down
EnvoyofTime

EnvoyofTime

Pendulum Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Evolution   Pendulum Evolution Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:16 am

Any comments besides that? ^.^
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Pendulum Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Evolution   Pendulum Evolution Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:23 am

Well here's a fun trick.  You can set the left and right scales independently or together like you did.  Also might want to move the traits of the cards off the same line as the name so you can tell if you are missing anything. Razz For example the Type and Attribute are missing from two of them.  That aside these are nice ideas. Smile
Back to top Go down
EnvoyofTime

EnvoyofTime

Pendulum Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Evolution   Pendulum Evolution Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:06 am

An update regarding my foolishness:
I was dueling an AI, and with my Double Beelze i was confident of victory, with 200 lifepoints left, he used 3 Sabatiels to get his Krebons to fking 76,364! I was staring at the mirror force in my hand, and bam, before i could record it, he killed me. Lol.
Also, i was dueling an AI when he summons Obelisk, and he makes it infinity attack to attack lightpulsar. Then i use honest. LOLOLO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pendulum Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendulum Evolution   Pendulum Evolution Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pendulum Evolution

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1