a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 2:42 am

Seems from my lurking around the YGOPro forums we don't need Hamachi to link but it is good for communication without having to PM here. Smile 

Meantime it seems as long as we know the host's local IP and the port they are using we'll be able to duel.

Here's the Hamachi Room for those that use it.
Name: StormWing120
Pass: 1234

OR

Name: StormWing120V2

As for those that don't use it here's some information I've been digging up so far.
Make sure the port(s) are unblocked that you are using.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/open-port-windows-firewall#1TC=windows-7

Next, make sure of your Local IP you got.
http://lifehacker.com/5833108/how-to-find-your-local-and-external-ip-address

Next, make sure the other players have any custom cards that you have by using the card manager export functions or YGOPro's.

Last, Have fun. Razz 

Meantime my other excuse for posting this topic is to see if I can get someone to help me test and see if everything is working right. Smile

Last edited by StormWing0 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EnvoyofTime

EnvoyofTime

Member Title : WhiteLusterSoldier:EnvoyofTime

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 10:29 pm

I'd like to have a 100000 lp tag
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 10:51 pm

lol question is can we get enough players for one? Smile
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:52 pm

I'd do it :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:00 am

well that's 3 players, anyone want to set a time?

I'm game anytime I'm able to play between 9am and 9pm PST but mostly able on weekends.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:04 am

Well... I definitly can't tomorrow... because of homework^^°
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:07 am

Well opening a tag room since my other filled up overnight somehow.  confused confused confused No idea how to kick people yet either. XD

Room Deleted.

For those wanting a tag.  Make sure to post here first so we all know you're coming. XD

Last edited by StormWing0 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EnvoyofTime

EnvoyofTime

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:42 am

Feh my computer isnt trustworthy anymore. keeps crashing
oh and i lose the decks i make
Are you online?
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 4:45 am

I'm here. You missed the one sided tag duel set me and a few others got into. XD
Back to top Go down
EnvoyofTime

EnvoyofTime

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:26 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
KingofDarkWorld

KingofDarkWorld

Member Title : KingofDarkWorld

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 5:14 am

I'd be down for a game, when could you guys play?
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:54 am

Haven't worked on my decks in ages so might not but I've got 3 slots left in my second hamachi room. Razz 

RoomName: StormWing120V2

Can't duel right now though because I got too much to do. Sad
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:06 pm

i'll be able to join sat and sun
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos
KingofDarkWorld

KingofDarkWorld

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:29 pm

alright, I got into the hamachi just fine. Don't worry I understand StormWing, if you ever want to duel though i'm down. I'd love to duel you cane, what time on saturday and sunday will you be good to duel?
Back to top Go down
KettouRyuujin

Member Title : Imagniative Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 12:09 am

I would be interested, that's for sure. Hopefully MackPro will work for me.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 3:03 am

lol the only thing Hamachi gets used for is a chatbox and the fact it displays our local IP addresses for our computers that is needed for dueling. Smile Most of us are up and running for duels Friday, Saturday, and Sunday if you can con us out of the rocks we're under. Razz I'm waiting until the next update for duels due to college so you might not see much of me outside of the weekends if I'm not coding. Smile
Back to top Go down
KingofDarkWorld

KingofDarkWorld

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Alright, I am good for a duel whenever cane. Just drop a reply and tell me what time to get on.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:43 am

Well I'm free from now until 9pm pts.  If anyone is watching the forums or hamachi you know how to get my attention. Smile Might be programming something for a school assignment so it might take a few minutes for me to notice anything. Smile
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 6:11 am

Try to remember to right click on the name of the room or someone in it to chat if anyone that is stumped on how to chat in Hamachi. Smile
Back to top Go down
KingofDarkWorld

KingofDarkWorld

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:00 pm

I'd love to duel, just name a time so I can be ready.
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 5:23 pm

I'm free for a few but going to be programming most of the weekend.  I'll have hamachi up so people can see me so if you want to send a chat msg to duel my way have at it.  Also if you are avoiding hamachi for one reason or another PM me your local IP and make sure Port 7911 is open.

Finding Local IP: http://lifehacker.com/5833108/how-to-find-your-local-and-external-ip-address
Opening Needed Port(s): http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/open-port-windows-firewall#1TC=windows-7

Found these two sites a while ago and they are very helpful with info people often don't know.  Also don't forget on Hamachi you can right click on someone's name to grab their Local IP as well and also open a chat window to them if needed.  You can open a chat window to the whole group by doing the same right clicking on the room name. Smile
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 5:30 pm

Also if for some annoying reason Hamachi doesn't want to start up saying failed to connect to engine for example: http://help.logmein.com/SelfServiceKnowledgeRenderer?type=FAQ&id=kA030000000DGCxCAO 

Had to deal with that twice now. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?   Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone lurkers around wanting to duel Hamachi or not?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1