a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Could use a hand with my custom archetype...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
model212

Member Title : model212

Could use a hand with my custom archetype... Empty
PostSubject: Could use a hand with my custom archetype...   Could use a hand with my custom archetype... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:35 pm

So ive created a custom archetype that id like to add to YGOpro and ive tried to frankenstein together the effects but quite frankly i suck with .lua coding so i was hoping someone would be kind enough to help code at least some of these cards. i hope its not too much. anyways here is a link http://yugico.com/user/41961-soulpwner12/card/138819-AGGL
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

Member Title : Noob4ever

PostSubject: Re: Could use a hand with my custom archetype...   Could use a hand with my custom archetype... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:24 am

Did you already script some of these cards or do you need help with all of them??
Back to top Go down
model212

PostSubject: Re: Could use a hand with my custom archetype...   Could use a hand with my custom archetype... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 7:21 am

hey sorry had some things to take care of and couldnt get on the forum for a bit. anywho, yes i havent been able to script a single one unfortunately T.T ive tried but i am just so terrible at lua
Back to top Go down
Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

Member Title : Busy with high school sadly

PostSubject: Re: Could use a hand with my custom archetype...   Could use a hand with my custom archetype... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:54 pm

I could try scripting some, they don't seem hard to make. Though i am a bit busy with other stuff atm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=364458
model212

PostSubject: Re: Could use a hand with my custom archetype...   Could use a hand with my custom archetype... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:04 am

ah ok. yea i tried to make them simple but different. and its alright if u cant do them ASAP there isnt like a time limit or anything this is just like a side thing for me too atm. if you could script them whenever u are free though that would be great haha
Back to top Go down
model212

PostSubject: Re: Could use a hand with my custom archetype...   Could use a hand with my custom archetype... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:05 pm

so whats the word? not trying to rush anything but it has been 13days so i thought id ask for an update of some sort
Back to top Go down
Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

Member Title : Busy with high school sadly

PostSubject: Re: Could use a hand with my custom archetype...   Could use a hand with my custom archetype... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:34 pm

model212 wrote:
so whats the word? not trying to rush anything but it has been 13days so i thought id ask for an update of some sort
Sorry currently don't have access to my PC so i can't really do anything. I'll tell you when i can do the cards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=364458
model212

PostSubject: Re: Could use a hand with my custom archetype...   Could use a hand with my custom archetype... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:39 pm

oh my bad. no need to be sorry. not having access to PC must suck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could use a hand with my custom archetype...   Could use a hand with my custom archetype... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could use a hand with my custom archetype...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1