a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mackpro Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AoO

AoO

Member Title : Noob4ever

Mackpro Update Empty
PostSubject: Mackpro Update   Mackpro Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:03 pm

I know, that this question was asked plenty of times before, but when will be the next update for Mackpro out??
I know that this delay is caused by the crashed PC of outlaw, but he said, that he will get a new one. Why does it take so long with the new PC 
(I don't mean it bad, I just want to know).

PS: and I didn't forget, that outlaw is on the camp atm so don't worry that I forgot that Wink
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

Member Title : Monsterslots

Mackpro Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mackpro Update   Mackpro Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm

Yes i think so too, it really took a while now
Back to top Go down
Project Leviamon

Project Leviamon

Member Title : Busy with high school sadly

Mackpro Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mackpro Update   Mackpro Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:29 pm

Well he did say he is a bit frustrated he didn't get his laptop back yet. So i guess he is just waiting to get it back so he can release the update.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=364458
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

Mackpro Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mackpro Update   Mackpro Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:44 pm

the thing is i do have a new pc but all the mackpro code is on my laptop and not on this computer without that code i cant release an update as if i did it wouldn't work and the program would error that's why i haven't released it yet i have been having a lot of hassle with this laptop and trust me i have rung up more than once to ask wtf is going on and why is it taking so long so please be patient a little bit longer until i can get this warranty crap sorted out(wish i had of taken it to the pc store instead of warranty)
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
AoO

AoO

Member Title : Noob4ever

Mackpro Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mackpro Update   Mackpro Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:43 pm

It's ok, we don't blame you because of that, I was just wondering, why there is no update^^
Back to top Go down
Monsterslots

Monsterslots

Member Title : Monsterslots

Mackpro Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mackpro Update   Mackpro Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 7:22 pm

Yeah... same with me... Just wondering about the long time it took and surely will take
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

Mackpro Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mackpro Update   Mackpro Update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:52 am

lol lets hope the fools working on your old computer didn't wipe the drive. XD Needless to say get that thing up on GitHub or something so this doesn't happen again if again and so we can help. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mackpro Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mackpro Update   Mackpro Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mackpro Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1