a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shaddoll Cards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WizRex

WizRex

Member Title : That's me

cards - Shaddoll Cards Empty
PostSubject: Shaddoll Cards   cards - Shaddoll Cards Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:33 am

El Shaddoll Serwind

cards - Shaddoll Cards 9ngn0sw

1 "Shaddoll" monster + 1 WIND monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. During either player's turn, when your opponent would activate a Spell or Trap Card, if you have a "Shaddoll" card in your hand: You can negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card, then send 1 "Shaddoll" card from your hand to the Graveyard. You can only use this effect of "El Shaddoll Serwind" once per turn.If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Shaddoll" Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand.

El Shaddoll Abbizare

cards - Shaddoll Cards 08iUw8R

1 "Shaddoll" monster + 1 WATER monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. During either player's turn, when "Shaddoll" Fusion monster is Summoned, if you have a "Shaddoll" card in your hand: You can increase ATK of this card and that monster by 500, then send 1 "Shaddoll" card from your hand to the Graveyard. You can only use this effect of "El Shaddoll Gaiosis" once per turn.If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Shaddoll" Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand.

Ell Shaddoll Void Dragon

cards - Shaddoll Cards IXiCL6G

1 "Shaddoll" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Shaddoll" monsters
Must first be Synchro Summoned. bDuring opponent's turn, when your opponent would Pendulum Summon a monster(s), if you don't have "Shaddoll" card in your hand: You can negate the Summon, and if you do, destroy those monster, then send 1 "Shaddoll" card from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can only use this effect of "Ell Shaddoll Void Dragon" once per turn. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Shaddoll"MonsterĀ  Card in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand.

Shaddoll Grasping Hands

cards - Shaddoll Cards KDR3CXy

Twice per turn, when "Shaddoll" monster is Flip Summoned: place 1 Doll Counter on this card. You can remove 6 Doll Counters from this card: Add 1 "Shaddoll" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. That card cannot be played during this turn unless you pay 1000 Life Points.

Shaddoll Shadow

cards - Shaddoll Cards U3pbcGO

If you have a Shaddoll card in your hand: You can target 1 face-up "Shaddoll" Fusion Monster you control; it gains 1000, then send 1 "Shaddoll" card from your hand to the Graveyard" If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can banish this card instead of sending it to the Graveyard. During your next End Phase: Add this card to your hand.

Shaddoll Escape

cards - Shaddoll Cards 0lhUVuh

When a face-down non-Fusion "Shaddoll" monster is targeted by attack: Flip that target face-up then negate the attack.During the End Phase of the turn you activate this effect: You must send 1 "Shaddoll" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to the Graveyard.

Shaddoll Teleport

cards - Shaddoll Cards IXMW0m7

Activate only when non-Fusion "Shaddoll" monster is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect. Special Summon that monster in face-down Defense Position. During your next Standby Phase after this card effect was used: If you have a "Shaddoll card" in your hand; You can return this card to your hand then send 1 face-down monster you control to the Graveyard.

Last edited by WizRex on Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

PostSubject: Re: Shaddoll Cards   cards - Shaddoll Cards Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:03 am

Is that Winda in shaddoll shadow?
Also I don't think it's possible to script shaddoll escape because the game can't (well it can, but it isn't supposed to) know what type/attribute/"archetype" any face-down card is. Maybe if it was face-up and flipped face-down again and the card is public knowledge, but I still doubt it.
Back to top Go down
WizRex

WizRex

Member Title : That's me

PostSubject: Re: Shaddoll Cards   cards - Shaddoll Cards Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:11 am

TGAP-Trixie wrote:
Is that Winda in shaddoll shadow?
Also I don't think it's possible to script shaddoll escape because the game can't (well it can, but it isn't supposed to) know what type/attribute/"archetype" any face-down card is. Maybe if it was face-up and flipped face-down again and the card is public knowledge, but I still doubt it.
Yeah, it is.
OK. So should I change the effect than.
Back to top Go down
TGAP-Trixie

TGAP-Trixie

Member Title : Trixie does not even...

PostSubject: Re: Shaddoll Cards   cards - Shaddoll Cards Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:16 am

Maybe. I still don't know if it's possible if say, a shaddoll card was SS face-down by falcon, at which point your opponent would know it's a shaddoll card that's face-down. If it is already possible then I don't think there would be a need to change it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaddoll Cards   cards - Shaddoll Cards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaddoll Cards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1