a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There been an update lately?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

There been an update lately? Empty
PostSubject: There been an update lately?   There been an update lately? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:23 pm

Only reason I'm asking is because of both login issues and I'm not sure since some other people have been able to use MackPro without any issues.
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

Member Title : Noob4ever

PostSubject: Re: There been an update lately?   There been an update lately? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:23 pm

I also have the login issue + Mackpro asked me to update after I klicked the launch button in the Mackpro launcher. After I do that Mackpro is downloading and installing a very old Mackpro version ^^'
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: There been an update lately?   There been an update lately? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:04 am

That is strange, I'm not getting an Update at all on my end and when I do Bypass the login the game crashes when I try to do anything. >.>
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

Member Title : Noob4ever

PostSubject: Re: There been an update lately?   There been an update lately? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:21 am

Did you try to open as admin??
If that doesn't work maybe you have to download mackpro again because some important files are missing :/
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

PostSubject: Re: There been an update lately?   There been an update lately? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:48 am

Been running as admit from the start so I guess I'll redownload again. >>>>>.<<<<<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There been an update lately?   There been an update lately? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There been an update lately?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1