a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orica cards custom made

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elorion2

Elorion2

Member Title : Am i paranoid?

cards - Orica cards custom made Empty
PostSubject: Orica cards custom made   cards - Orica cards custom made Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 4:49 pm

here is a set that i made with photoshop Smile

cards - Orica cards custom made 61257789_zps9bec7e23
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot beSpecial Summoned except with its own effect or with "Assault Mode Activate". You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of a Spell CardTrap Card, or Effect Monster's effect, and destroy that card. If you negate an effect this way, you can Special Summon this card from yourGraveyard during the End Phase. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Stardust Dragon" from your Graveyard.

cards - Orica cards custom made Stardustdragon_zps04d4b01f
Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that woulddestroy a card(s) on the field: You can Tribute this card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. During the End Phase, if this effect was activated this turn (and was not negated): You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

cards - Orica cards custom made Gorzthe_zpsd82299a8
When you take damage from a card your opponent controls: You canSpecial Summon this card from your hand. You must control no cards to activate and to resolve this effect. When Special Summoned this way, activate the appropriate effect, based on the type of damage:
● Battle Damage: Special Summon 1 "Emissary of Darkness Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 7/ATK ?/DEF ?). Its ATK and DEF are each equal to the amount of Battle Damage you took.
● Effect Damage: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the amount of damage you took.

if you wanna use these cards just save them and replace them with the old ones Smile

hope you like them Smile

Last edited by Elorion2 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: Re: Orica cards custom made   cards - Orica cards custom made Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 5:02 pm

Write the effects below the cards that use them.  Sure the effects are already known in the case of these ones but some people aren't that bright.
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

Member Title : Noob4ever

PostSubject: Re: Orica cards custom made   cards - Orica cards custom made Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:13 pm

You can say what you want, but I like orica cards even more than the orginals XD
Good work, but sadly the effect of gorz is a bit too far away from the bottom ^^
Did you make the images??
Back to top Go down
Elorion2

Elorion2

Member Title : Am i paranoid?

PostSubject: Re: Orica cards custom made   cards - Orica cards custom made Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:33 pm

not exactly but i found a background and then i merge them easy Smile
Back to top Go down
AoO

AoO

Member Title : Noob4ever

PostSubject: Re: Orica cards custom made   cards - Orica cards custom made Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:34 pm

ok ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orica cards custom made   cards - Orica cards custom made Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orica cards custom made

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1