a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Card Effects don't work?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheAndals

Member Title : GOT

Card Effects don't work? Empty
PostSubject: Card Effects don't work?   Card Effects don't work? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:54 pm

I tried running a Valkyrie deck [ya know, siegfried's guys]
well, can't activate spell card effects, ride of the valkyries barely recognizes half of the valkyries and valkyrie fae's effect doesn't work. 
Pot of duality can't be activated and it's just my first play, I guess this is going to happen with any card. 

Help?
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

PostSubject: Re: Card Effects don't work?   Card Effects don't work? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:41 am

can you post videos of it happening or at least screens
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com
TheAndals

PostSubject: Re: Card Effects don't work?   Card Effects don't work? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:00 pm

Nothing happens. 
some cards' effects just don't work, or don't work properly.
I played some more, and after checking the card maker it looks like it's the more complex effects that aren't working.

Just test it.
Ride of the Valkyries barely recognizes valkyrie cards to summon [only few are selectable], it doesn't return any valkyrie to the deck afterwards, I can't even activate pot of duality, double summon, Valkyrie's embrace etc. it's broken, whenever there's a more complex effect it seems - it won't work. Just my guess.
Or maybe my files are just bad? trying to access multiplayer I get error 02, something with wrong url.
even some of the custom cards don't work as written in the effect.
Anyway, is there a chance for a downloadeable, fully updated, fully functioning zip of Mackpro?
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Card Effects don't work?   Card Effects don't work? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:06 pm

i will see what i can do apart from the valks can you list the other that dont work as there supposed to thx
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: Re: Card Effects don't work?   Card Effects don't work? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:06 pm

I think I can help with making a list of cards that aren't working right if needed.
Back to top Go down
TheAndals

PostSubject: Re: Card Effects don't work?   Card Effects don't work? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:22 pm

Pot of Duality works it seems, 
Here's what I've seen till now: ofcourse I can only say about cards I've tested so don't take this for ranting since I barely mention other cards except valkyries, I still haven't tried others..

-Ride of the Valkyries doesn't return the monsters to the deck during the end phase, though the deck is shuffled.
-"Valkyrie Fae" is not recognized by "Ride of the Valkyries", and cannot be special summoned by it's special summoning effect.
-Valkyrie Erste is suppoused to be able to banish monsters from the opponent's grave and get their ATK, though in the game it can banish spells and traps aswell, the outcome is obvious..
-Valkyrie dritte doesn't get any ATK increase for any banished monster at all, it's effect doesn't work.
-Rainbow Bridge Bifrost can't raise ATK.
-Valkyrie's embrace can't be activated, I doubt it would work anyway..
-Valkyrie Brunhilde is suppoused to be able to prevent it's destruction by BATTLE by losing 1000 DEF. instead, it can prevent any type of destruction by doing the same. 
-Swan Maiden and Ride of the valkyries both cannot recognize Valkyrie Brunhilde. They can, rarely. 
[one turn they can't, the next they can.]

That's what I found on a single duel till I ran out of cards..
It looks like there's something technical with the thing that does the effects, but that's just a guess since I don't really know what's happening there inside.
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Card Effects don't work?   Card Effects don't work? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:09 pm

ok it seems most of the problems are in the Valkyrie cards so i will take a look at them when i get a chance to see if there is anything wrong
Back to top Go down
TheAndals

PostSubject: Re: Card Effects don't work?   Card Effects don't work? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:29 pm

It's been like a month, can you look into it?
Back to top Go down
StormWing0

Member Title : Over Creative Card Ideas

PostSubject: Re: Card Effects don't work?   Card Effects don't work? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:32 pm

TheAndals wrote:
It's been like a month, can you look into it?
I'm sure he would if his computer wasn't totaled.  affraid  affraid  affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Effects don't work?   Card Effects don't work? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Card Effects don't work?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1