a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Card Requeat.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sredoje0

Card - Card Requeat. Empty
PostSubject: Card Requeat.   Card - Card Requeat. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:18 pm

Is there any chance that someone can make this few cards:
Number c5 Chaos Chimera Dragon
Re-Galaxy
Number c73 Abyss Supra
and Admire Des Thousand.
They are all Zexal anime cards so if someone can make them great and thanks!
Back to top Go down
sredoje0

PostSubject: Re: Card Requeat.   Card - Card Requeat. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:27 pm

So no1?I guess i expected that.I had few cards request in past few months and i got only one card and even then it took you 1 month to make that card.Well nwm i will return(maybe)in a few months,maybe then it will be different.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

Member Title : Legendary Planet

PostSubject: Re: Card Requeat.   Card - Card Requeat. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:40 am

Hey, Outlaw just got married, I'm sure he wants to enjoy a bit time with his new... wife? (sry, I don't know that)

Geez, give him time, you can be happy that he did 1 card, as he isn't bound by law to do it or anything... (bound by law... outlaw... XD... yeah ok, it was a bad one, but still...)

Greetings
VB99

EDIT: Sry for being a dick about it... I just want to say that you should give him time and stuff...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/VB99
Zairis

Zairis

Member Title : Spellcaster

PostSubject: Re: Card Requeat.   Card - Card Requeat. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:25 am

Hey there, I got a list of things to do, but as a new scripter I take it as a priority to see satisfaction in the customers. It may take a week or so, but once I get the hang of scripting, I'll be making cards for people in no time. Im still new, so It will take me time as well. I post this because I can understand your frustration of feeling ignored for the past few months. So as VB99 asked, please be patient. Hope to help you soon!
Back to top Go down
sredoje0

PostSubject: Re: Card Requeat.   Card - Card Requeat. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:10 pm

Thank Zairis finally someone who understand me!And thanks for taking my request.Dont think i dont appreciate your will to help me but i would rly like so script re-galaxy as soon as you have time for others you can do them whenever you like.Thanks!
Back to top Go down
sredoje0

PostSubject: Re: Card Requeat.   Card - Card Requeat. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:10 pm

So anyone hero?Long time no new post.I hope this site is not dead.
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: Card Requeat.   Card - Card Requeat. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:40 pm

Don't worry, sometimes there is nothing happening, sometimes this site booms...
Back to top Go down
sredoje0

PostSubject: Re: Card Requeat.   Card - Card Requeat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:12 am

Wow even after 4 months still didn't got even 1 card.This is kinda funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VB99

VB99

PostSubject: Re: Card Requeat.   Card - Card Requeat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:27 am

...Numer c5 und c73 are already scripted, dude... heck, outlaw even put them already in there!
Back to top Go down
cane_63106

cane_63106

Member Title : D.D. Dragon Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Card Requeat.   Card - Card Requeat. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:41 am

Have you tried learning anything in these passing months though? Neutral
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/cane63106/videos
Zairis

Zairis

Member Title : Spellcaster

PostSubject: Re: Card Requeat.   Card - Card Requeat. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:08 am

Hey guys, this thread may feel dead. But due to some issues which I took forever explaining to Outlaw, I basically haven't had time to learn scripting. And not only that, but one of the cards effects has entirely stumped me and I still have not figured out how the blazes to make it work. I apologize for leaving you hanging like this. But once Im done with my so called "summer job" of grinding for a friend in runescape all day, Ill be able to return to this and pick up scripting again. You can say whatever you want and complain in whatever way should you so desire, I probably deserve it for not informing people of my situation sooner. >.>
But it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
sredoje0

PostSubject: Re: Card Requeat.   Card - Card Requeat. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:59 pm

VB99 wrote:
...Numer c5 und c73 are already scripted, dude... heck, outlaw even put them already in there!
"Dude" when i requested these cards they ware still Anime only.These cards in Ygopro(Mackpro)are OCG/TCG and they dont have anything with Anime C5 and C73 i asked to be made.

And Cane i now know how to make cards(i even made all 4 cards i requested in this topic) my point was that even after so much time Outlaw coulnt made even 1 of these 4 but on the other hand i dont care much about that anymore if i want something i will made it myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Requeat.   Card - Card Requeat. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Card Requeat.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1