a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

custom card Emotions of Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chaos2023

chaos2023

Member Title : I Do My Best Though I'm an Retired Duelist

Card - custom card Emotions of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: custom card Emotions of Darkness   Card - custom card Emotions of Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:38 am

Card - custom card Emotions of Darkness UEeddXh

This card can only be activated by the effect of sorrow and after hatred anger jealousy and sorrow have been activated. Destroy hatred,anger,jealousy and sorrow to grant one face up monster you control all the effects of hatred, anger, jealousy, and sorrow also this effect for the monster can only be used once per duel these Effects bypass all other effects and monsters effect is not disabled due to Sorrow's effect. Triple your monsters ATK and DEF and destroy all other monsters you control. This monster is now unaffected by your opponents trap, spell and effect cards also subtract all but 2000 life points from your LP. If your LP is lower then 2000 set your LP to exactly 2500. This cards activation and effects cannot be stopped.
Back to top Go down

custom card Emotions of Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1