a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh, hi there.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moonbeam Funk

Moonbeam Funk

Member Title : It's just like my Japanese vidyas...

Oh, hi there. Empty
PostSubject: Oh, hi there.   Oh, hi there. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:45 am

Yo, I came across this forum on my quest to become a POKEMON CUSTOM CARD MASTER. In all seriousness, I really enjoy making custom YGO cards in my spare time, though I'm not very knowledgable at coding. Hopefully I'll be able to figure that out or find someone willing to help me with it, because I'd love to be able to use my cards some day without having to proxy them. I have most of my things on my pastebin account right now, but I'll be putting them up on here soon. Sometimes I make joke cards, but I've also got a few legitimate sets of cards I'd love to see become real, including a couple work in progress archetypes.

As for actually playing YGO, I'm nowhere near a competitive player. I've never gone to a tournament, and I'll admit I get more than a bit annoyed over certain meta decks because of how boring I find them. I always prefer creating my decks based around a theme, to the point of avoiding mixing archetypes whenever possible, and I stick to that strictly even if it means sacrificing effectiveness. As a result, that may mean my sense of card balance is out of whack, since I might forget about some really broken possible combo with one of my custom cards. That's why I need people like the ones here to help me realize what works for Yu-Gi-Oh! and what doesn't. However, I will say that I think I've mostly gotten the hang of getting the official wording for cards down in most cases, sometimes with a little tweaking.

Anyway, hi. It's nice to be here, and I hope we'll get along.
Back to top Go down
outlaw1994

outlaw1994
Admin
Admin

Member Title : Red-Eyes Lord

Oh, hi there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi there.   Oh, hi there. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:36 am

welcome to the site im always happy to help my members on here so just ask if you ever need help Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mackpro.forumotion.com

Oh, hi there.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mackpro :: News :: Intros And Farewells-