a place for all your custom card needs you can post scripts pics and request for card to be made also please donate to the funding for a new server made for custom card duels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Cards Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tea82

Tea82

anime - Anime Cards Requests Empty
PostSubject: Anime Cards Requests   anime - Anime Cards Requests Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Here Guys you can request your anime card you want!!Very Happy  The user who have the time and skills to compete a request he must:

1. Upload all anime card files used Eps import-export packer or Outlaw Ultimate Card manager

2. Be sure that all anime card files worked 100% for Percy Ygopro

3.If he say that this anime card is already available he must give link to prove that

4.To give owner credits if some of the anime card files not belong to him

5. Because sometimes it possible someone to make the same anime card who the user make if that person prove with a link that he already make this anime card then the user he must add also him name on the anime card credits!!

The person who make the anime card request he must:

1.Remember that usually people who are able to start to work with an anime card request need a lot of time especially when they already have so many other requests to work with!!

2.Remember always to give thanks to the person who successful complete your request!!

Ok so this is my first anime card request for the users who have a lot of free time and skills in order to work with my request:

Martyr Curse

Activate only when a monster you control is destroyed. Select 1 face-up monster you control and 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. Those monsters must battle this turn. If your opponent's monster is an Effect Monster, negate its effect(s) until the end of the Damage Step.

Good Luck and Thanks!!Very Happy

[Tea82 is unable to send links because New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.]
Back to top Go down
RaiZZZ19

RaiZZZ19

anime - Anime Cards Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Cards Requests   anime - Anime Cards Requests Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:00 pm

Martyr Curse is like Death and Rebirth. I'll be experimenting on Death and Rebirth. BTW I already updated my project and Hidden Hook Knight is fully working, I also added Gate Defender and Magic Gate of Miracles. Any idea why yugi says change to def and control when it's only control and no changing position in the movie?
Back to top Go down

Anime Cards Requests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1